• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finally a PTE, anyone joining me?

AFireinside13

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals, i was finally sworn in to the QOR on Wednesday and I've never been so happy. I am just wondering if anyone out there will be joining me for weekend BMQ at the end of November?

Cheers!

Hey AFireinside13.... this is a little off topic but I just completed my CFAT last week (waiting to join the QOR). I know this is a stupid question, but since I've been waiting for so long to get all these formalities over with, I was just wondering (based on personal experience) how long it took you (after the CFAT) to complete the security check, medical, and the physical before you were sworn in?

I'm pretty sure I got sworn in with you. I was the guy who's last name the Sgt. had trouble pronouncing. What about you? 

aluc said:
Hey AFireinside13.... this is a little off topic but I just completed my CFAT last week (waiting to join the QOR). I know this is a stupid question, but since I've been waiting for so long to get all these formalities over with, I was just wondering (based on personal experience) how long it took you (after the CFAT) to complete the security check, medical, and the physical before you were sworn in?

From my experience, it took 3 weeks after my CFAT to complete my medical and interview. I had a little bump in the road with my medical because i had a surgery done many years ago and the SGT just wanted to get another doctors opinion. All in all, the whole process took me from April until October. It's most certainly not something that happens over night. If you don't have any hickups it should be a bit faster. The only thing i can say to you is be patient.

StormTrooper said:
I'm pretty sure I got sworn in with you. I was the guy who's last name the Sgt. had trouble pronouncing. What about you?  
Stormtrooper, i believe i was sitting beside you, if you were the one that had your mother and your sister there? i was the guy wearing the suit and blue shirt. My Mom was there with me. Sgt kept calling me "fadork" cause he kept forgetting how to say my name "Faduck". I look forward to meeting you first hand on Wednesday when we start our PT.

Back