• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For an exchange, what mark should you have recieved on your NSCE?

xnazzx

Inactive
Reaction score
I'm wondering, because I applied for England and recieved a total average of 82 on NSCE...

You need to be in the top X number within your province in order to get accepted.

Also you must meet the other prerequisites (most importantly the fitness level ... which for England is Silver).

Zedic said:
Also you must meet the other prerequisites (most importantly the fitness level ... which for England is Silver).
Of course, can't forget those silly fitness requirements...

In some cases people who got a low score on nsce but a high fitness mark get preference over the people with high nsce marks and low fitness scores. ::)

Only because exchanges like Germany are actually VERY physically demanding, and it is more important for a cadet to be fit than to be able to teach a classroom lecture.

As far as I remember, it also depends how many males (or females if your a girl) are ahead of you in the top 10.

ryanmann356 said:
In some cases people who got a low score on nsce but a high fitness mark get preference over the people with high nsce marks and low fitness scores. ::)

It wouldn't be a low score, just not the highest. Well above 80 total average would be required.

Back