• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For the recruiters

n00b

Inactive
Reaction score
I think there's a few of you on this message forum. I just wanted to say a big "thank you" for doing what you do. Although I had just submitted my application on Friday, I received a call today to book my interview (which is tomorrow). The Cpl I spoke with was very courteous and answered all my questions. It's probably safe to assume that the recruiters don't exactly have the easiest job in the world, so I just wanted to post this thread to show my appreciation to all the recruiters out there!

Wow...this is the kind of post to recruiters that we don't get enough of on this site.

Where's kincanucks?

Yes indeed, my thanks go out to the recruiters on this site and definitely those at CFRC Edmonton. You've all been a tremendous help with my CEOTP application which has ALMOST finally come to its conclusion. :D

Journeyman said:
He's in rehab....after his several years as OC of a Recruiting Centre  ;)

I am thinking after years of conselling he may once be back to his previous state...although...even though he is back at "The College of Knowledge" he still responds to the Recruiting threads...perhaps...we have lost him forever JM...

;)

I am here and as a former recruiting god I accept any thanks for six years of selfless service.  The AD IG therapy is working wonders and the extra alcohol doesn't hurt either.  Cheers.

I also agree.  I am dealing with the recruiting centre in Winnipeg and have had awesome service! They have always answered any questions I have had promptly and fully.

Thanks!

kincanucks said:
I am here and as a former recruiting god I accept any thanks for six years of selfless service.  The AD IG therapy is working wonders and the extra alcohol doesn't hurt either.  Cheers.

...And he can remove your appendix with only a spoon! He is truly a god amongst recruiters.... >:D

Well if its a competition you want.  I am of the opinion that the Centre in Calgary is the best.  They were quick, easy to talk with and very proffesional. 

If anyone here is a recruiter at either CFRC Toronto or CFRC Det. Oshawa, I'd like to offer my bout of thanks. You folks are great, extremely helpful and have too much patience for people like me(not saying I'm a bad person, but sometimes the path forward is not always clear).

Agreed, the recruiter I spoke with in Hamilton was great to talk to. I already knew I wanted to be infantry so he didn't need to work too hard,  ;D, but he had all the answers to all of my questions.

Chris

Back