• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Foreign Military Out Service Training (FMOST)/Jungle Warfare

UnwiseCritic

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience for the FMOST program? The two questions I have are;

1. Is it something I can apply for if I am able to get permission from a foreign military service for a spot on course?
      2. Or is it more of a the Canadian Army has been offered this and this spot and the Canadian unit is picking who is going on course?

Jungle Warfare

If anyone has had any experience with jungle warfare training or operations, please feel free to respond or PM me. I would like to know if you found that the course enhanced your individual soldiering skills and if the skills you learned transferred over to other environments. Whether it was the skills learned, mental resolve or gut check from the training.

On this note, I will be attending Combat Tracker training course in a Jungle Environment as well as a Scout Swimmer Course (for related reasons) in the private sector. If enough people are interested I can arrange for a Canadian Army course in Puerto Rico through a private company, I would like to keep this open to combat arms only. Please PM me for details.

Thanks in Advance

Normally, FMOST courses are controlled by CADTC/CTC and, likely, the Advanced Warfare School - they get these spots coordinated at annual individual training meetings.  It's not something individuals really put in for.

Back