• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Friction Burns

pegged

Inactive
Fallen Comrade
Reaction score
Weekend two of BMQ, rescue carries during first aid. We did all of them including the one where the person is over you and dragging you along the ground by their neck. Uniforms a mess after this, they acknowledge that and don‘t note it during inspection the next morning.

I am now coming up to my fourth weekend of BMQ and my epaulets still have friction burns on them. Last weekend, the MCpl asked what was on my epaulets, I said dirt. The rest of that day I was getting inspected every classroom break. I found out later from another member that it was probably friction burns from the rescue carry, he had them too.
I‘ve scrubbed them thouroughly with soap and water, didn‘t get a chance to put them in the wash though.

Any thoughts on what I should do? I know I‘m going to get in **** for them this coming weekend. Perhaps ask the QM for new epaulets?

Epaulet1
Epaulet2
Epaulet3

They look worse than that, it‘s the crappy picture.

cant really see anything in the picture.. basically throw em in the wash then you can put the iron on them and if that doesn‘t work just tell ur mcpl thats the way they are ...cause it is!

It‘s that kind of whitish area, if that helps lol; sorry.

Get them exchanged if they are deficent.

Back