• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Game Time!!!! Movie Quotes

Ooooooooooh Top Gun!

How about :

Beautiful morning, Sergeant!
What are you a f*cking weatherman now?

muffin

Yay! That would be We Were Soldiers. I love that movie.

Ok..one for the sap in us all.

"You know, the only thing that scares me is that you might love him more than you love me."
"I love YOU, Danny"

Sorry everyone, this one is a tad long...but it's my absolute favorite!
************************************************************************************************
Movie Quote:
Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt.  I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for ....., and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That ...... death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Absolutely A Few Good Men... given away by "And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives."... In my mind's eye, I can even see nicholson saying it.

How 'bout this one...

"Rumor has it that he reads the Marine manual before he mounts his old lady, just to assure he does it in a orderly proficient military manner."

Heartbreak Ridge..

And I see no one has guessed mine from above. I'll add another from the same movie that the men might actually recognize.

"Hey, you know you're not supposed to be painting titties on the side of my airplanes, and if you do, don't make 'em lop-sided."
"They we're lop-sided, Earl."

Now you are quoting my favorite movie

Heart Break Ridge....with the memorable Gunny Higway (Clint Eastwood).

Ok Lets try an old one.....

" What are you guys doing?...(.Response) Putting on the foil coach!

Pea said:
Heartbreak Ridge..

And I see no one has guessed mine from above. I'll add another from the same movie that the men might actually recognize.

"Hey, you know you're not supposed to be painting titties on the side of my airplanes, and if you do, don't make 'em lop-sided."
"They we're lop-sided, Earl."

Pearl Harbor was such a bad movie Pea!

How about.......
"Me? I prefer Kenny G....the early stuff before he sold out"

(possibly obscure, from a different sort of "war" movie  ;)  )

I don't see the challenge in posting popular quotes from movies everyone has seen, how about something more obscure?

Something like:

"You Canadians are the hand-picked best of the best trained army in the world. We'll soon see about that."

Sure it was JM. But mentioning a line to do with boobs got you to respond? hehe  >:D

Pea said:
Sure it was JM. But mentioning a line to do with boobs got you to respond? hehe  >:D
Honest, I'm not really a "breast man".....I just happened to come back from a run at that point in the conversation  ;D

Most of my heartache with the movie comes back to historial inaccuracy (go on, say it......"geek!"  ;)  )

Michael Dorosh said:
I don't see the challenge in posting popular quotes from movies everyone has seen, how about something more obscure?

Something like:

"You Canadians are the hand-picked best of the best trained army in the world. We'll soon see about that."
Sounds like something out of "The Devil's Brigade".

George Wallace said:
Sounds like something out of "The Devil's Brigade".

No one fit into an A-2 jacket quite like that William Holden, I tell ya. Except maybe Gregory Peck in 12 O'Clock High...

This  should  be an easy one its not Military but its still fun

"cancellation button out of order ! F*@! even in the future nothing works "

karl28 said:
This  should  be an easy one its not Military but its still fun

"cancellation button out of order ! F*@! even in the future nothing works "

Jim Carrey as James T. Kirk  in the upcoming Star Trek prequel that was just announced.

"What are you guys doing?"
"Putting on the foil coach!"

The movie is Slapshot; first speaker is Reggie Dunlop (as played by Paul Newman), second is one of the Hanson Brothers (I can't remember if it's Jeff, Steve or Jack).

A great film.  The second best line, IMHO, is "Hey Hanrahan!  Your wife's a dyke!"

Good catch Chaos, there was a time when I would've thought of that as a difficult one.

"Perhaps, on your way home, someone will pass you in the dark, and you will never know it... for they will be from outer space."

:D

Hint - This was one of the WORST movies ever made  ;)

Back