• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

going to visit a recruit, what should i bring them?

Swiffers. The best gift one can get before a big inspection.  :nod:

Swiffers or Pics?

I wonder what her BF would appreciate more?

I certainly hope it is not the Swiffer..  Seriously.... Swiffers?

I don't want to be a downer but please remember he is not guaranteed the weekend off.

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Swiffers or Pics?

To each his own I guess :p

Yeah, I know 9r. Their staff says you never have a weekend until you have the pass in your hand. I hate how little notice they get.

But if someone messes up and they lose the weekend, I think he will kill that guy lol.

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Swiffers or Pics?

Why not both? Sheesh.

Don't ever buy me swiffers.

Damn, may as well buy a vacuum ... so I can use the hose to crack you upside the head.

Buy him lingerie to take off of you. The last thing he wants to be thinking about is cleaning ...

ArmyVern said:
Don't ever buy me swiffers.

Damn, may as well buy a vacuum ... so I can use the hose to crack you upside the head.

Buy him lingerie to take off of you. The last thing he wants to be thinking about is cleaning ...

Here here!!

He just wants to see you shake that Birthday Cake of yours, twilight_girl, for him. Then, next day in the mid afternoon, he will go out and shop for what he wants.

Now, as Journeyman suggested, maybe you need this huggy bear to make sure you are doing it righ.  Show us the goods, baby!  I have some beads to toss at ya!

dileas

tess

Back