• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Google's GMail (& invites)

Will someone please send me a gmail invite to keyan_m@hotmail.com

I love asking people who subscribe to the 250 mb hotmail, how much it costs. Then I say that I subscribe to Gmail, at 1000 mb, for free of course >:D.

I wonder how Google affords it....

Harddrive space right now is about $0.75 a gig CAD. If 1 million people sign up, it costs them about $750,000 in hardware, but their stock increases much much more than that.

Apparantly hotmail just increased their free account storage limt to 250MB and a 20MB attachement limit, most likely to stem the flood of people leaving them and going to Gmail.

Cooper said:
Apparantly hotmail just increased their free account storage limt to 250MB and a 20MB attachement limit, most likely to stem the flood of people leaving them and going to Gmail.

I recieved this upgrade, but a friend of mine didnt. I've had my account for many years, he's only had it for a year or 2, any chance its dependant on the length of time that you've had an active account, or is he flat out of luck without explanation?

They started with the oldest accounts.  I've had mine since before Microsoft owned hotmail, so mine got upgraded quite a while ago.  My father's had his for 2 years and only received the upgrade about a month ago.  Newer accounts haven't received it yet.

if anyone has a invite they want to give away, i dont have one yet. thx in advance guys..

Back