• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
That'd be 250 per day. Must really be hitting some dense targets.
Gaza’s one of the most densely populated urbanities on earth, and Israeli strikes have been multitudinous and intense. Add in the collapse of the healthcare system there and a lot of injuries and illnesses will prove fatal that in normal circumstances might not.

I don’t know what the true numbers are, but 17,000 is plausible and I won’t reject it out of hand.

AND I think our GoC is exploring the idea of a resolution calling for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. I just caught a snippet on the radio but did not get the whole thing.

AND I think our GoC is exploring the idea of a resolution calling for a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. I just caught a snippet on the radio but did not get the whole thing.

Trudeau did this for Muslim votes, that’s it that’s all. Pretty disgusting when the Canadian government sides with terrorists. Trudeau doesn’t speak for all Canadians.

1702573675648.png

Hadn't kept track, but it looks like Israel moved onto the South this week.

Strictly in pursuit of a particular objective, or pretext to carry on with total occupation? I personally, I prefer the latter option. Gazans have shown they cannot govern themselves responsibly.

By the way, it's been over two months already. Time flies.

View attachment 81791

1702574097719.png
Expect they'll tie loose ends (G), widen the front (R), and continue towards the sea (B) to section off, this time, central Gaza.

Blue dotted advance appears to be rural / agricultural, so this should be relatively easy to do.

PS: Bolding and underlining the word "relatively" because last time I used it some pretended it wasn't there.

Edit: here's the Cambridge definition for those who may not be familiar:

relatively
adverb
UK /ˈrelətɪvli/ US
in comparison with other similar things

Last edited:
You spelled Mossad wrong…
Maybe the first of many heart attacks?

Heart Attack Fred Sanford GIF

Give it a few more weeks, the world will lose interest like with Ukraine.

View attachment 81791

Strictly in pursuit of a particular objective, or pretext to carry on with total occupation? I personally, I prefer the latter option. Gazans have shown they cannot govern themselves responsibly.

Wonder when senior fatcats living elsewhere might start falling out windows etc!

Back