• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

I mean, procurement might be faster.
The eco boiz would have a fit!!!!

How dare you cut wood to make a warship!!!

Struggle Climb GIF by StittsvilleOnPatrol

Great.

Terrorist summer camp.

In Canada.

Guns in the streets?

And further to....

“We reject the distinction between ‘civilian’ and ‘militant.’ We reject the distinction between ‘settler’ and ‘soldier.'”

“Every Palestinian is a civilian even if they hold arms,” the group said. “A settler is an aggressor, a soldier, and an occupier even if they are lounging on our occupied beaches.”

In the early hours of October 7, the National Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP) switchboards lit up across America, coordinating a lightning PR response to Hamas’s invasion of Israel.

The group’s “Day of Resistance Toolkit” distributed to its chapters called the slaughter “a historic win for Palestinian resistance.” The toolkit contained information for walkouts on campuses across the U.S. and Canada and templates for a graphic featuring a hang glider, a novel weapon used by Hamas fighters penetrating the Israeli border on the day of the invasion.

The day of the attack, Bears for Palestine, the resident SJP chapter at the University of California, Berkeley, released the Towfan Al-Aqsa statement — the codename Hamas gave to the attack (since deleted online) — honouring the “Palestinians who are working on the ground on several axes of the so-called ‘Gaza envelope’ alongside our comrades in blood and arms, and what is coming is greater. Victory or martyrdom.”

Two days later, George Mason University’s resident SJP urged protesters to “call for a free Palestine, from the river to the sea, and support all forms of resistance which helps the Palestinian people inch closer to that reality.”

Take a bulldozer to them.

@abduly85 can you help me out? I know the game where Afghans behead a calf and run around with it is called buzkashi.

Is there a special name in Palestine where you kick around a severed head? Or is it still just soccer.

Counter-protesters crossed line with swastikas displayed at Israeli rally

No clue, but thanks for letting me live rent-free in your head. You're really wasting your time trying to come up with these lame gotcha zingers...but each to their own I guess.

Anyways, this Angus Reid poll just came out yesterday and it's interesting:

Apparently, majority of Canadians no longer hold a favourite view of Israel (52% against vs. 29% for). I can't remember, but I believe in the beginning of the genocide in October it was kinda the other way around.

A couple of takeaways:
1- The younger generation (under 35 years) really doesn't have a favourable view of Israel (only 20% for men and 14% for women). That's a long term problem for Israel.
Screenshot_20240615_231746_Gallery.jpg

2- Even amongst Conservatives (CPC), about half also doesn't hold a favourable of Israel. That's surprising to me given that Conservatives are known to be ardent Zionist supporters. But I guess times are changing (I hope).

Screenshot_20240615_231856_Gallery.jpg

No clue, but thanks for letting me live rent-free in your head.
Colonial Settler West Bank vibes eh?

You're really wasting your time trying to come up with these lame gotcha zingers...but each to their own I guess.
You haven't debated in good faith so I'm not overly concerned. I think it's a fun counter to your passive aggressive posting.

If Israeli protesters were kicking around the head of a mannequin that was draped in a Palestinian flag you'd be trying to score points with it. No pun intended.

The Conservatives lost the election to the Liberals in 2015 after images of a drowned kid were paraded infront of the camera. It cemented the Liberals immigration message. 8 years later Canadians are a little less enthusiastic about it, but it's still powerful messaging. There's still no shortage of dead kids being shaken and paraded infront of cameras in Gaza. Canadians have a soft spot for that.

Because of our arms length distance from the conflict it's easy to forget the differences in context between both sides. Dead Palestinian babies are the result of heavy handed military ordnance. Dead Israeli babies, drastically fewer in number (thus less exposure), are the result of Palestinians going out of their way to murder them up close and personal. With bullets, knives, shovels.

If Canadians were on the receiving end of Israel's treatment on October 7th your interesting poll would be different.

Last edited:
No clue, but thanks for letting me live rent-free in your head. You're really wasting your time trying to come up with these lame gotcha zingers...but each to their own I guess.

Apparently, majority of Canadians no longer hold a favourite view of Israel (52% against vs. 29% for). I can't remember, but I believe in the beginning of the genocide in October it was kinda the other way around.

A couple of takeaways:
1- The younger generation (under 35 years) really doesn't have a favourable view of Israel (only 20% for men and 14% for women). That's a long term problem for Israel.
View attachment 86001

2- Even amongst Conservatives (CPC), about half also doesn't hold a favourable of Israel. That's surprising to me given that Conservatives are known to be ardent Zionist supporters. But I guess times are changing (I hope).

View attachment 86002
Best part of that…

Canada is totally irrelevant.

“The daily schedule will include physical activity, Arabic language instruction, cultural crafts, political discussions, historical and revolutionary lessons.”

Don't show that program to your kids, seriously, becuase I honestly think your kids will find it more exciting than the typical math/summer camp they go to. They'll be the coolest kids in class come next year when they tell their peers about what they did for summer.

Joking aside, I don't have connections with them. You can reach out directly to them.
Umm, why?

You’ve been doing exactly the same thing. Wasting time with propaganda pieces. You are getting called on it and I am sure it bothers you and whoever you get your talking points from. You also can’t seem to let this thread go either.

You can’t remember? Sorry but you just injected info that isn’t backed up by anything. “I can’t remember but I believe it went up after the attempted genocide of Israelies on Oct 7th.” See what I did there? I too can use invented facts and loaded words to try and elicit a response. Is this something that will be taught at the summer camp being planned?
A couple of takeaways:
Why is that a problem for Israel long term? Canada’s younger generation has far more pressing concerns. A good chunk can’t even find Palestine on a map. As someone said, Canada doesn’t matter in this.
No they aren’t. The CPC hasn’t changed its position. And a majority of youth (and everyone else it seems) are poised to elect them. Showing that they have other concerns and that in the end and that what is happening there will not impact their vote.

You also left out the stuff in that survey you seem to want to avoid here.

"Peace in Israel is impossible as long as Hamas is still operating in Gaza". 66% of Canadians agree with that statement.

Last edited:
Back