• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

I don't deny that Hamas committed atrocities on Oct 7.
Good start.

The next step would be to acknowledge that this current situation would never had happened had the events of Oct 7th not occurred.

And all Hamas has to do is release the remaining hostages. Not even sure why they are holding them as Israel isn’t interested in negotiating until that is done. It’s doing nothing but bringing pain on sorrow on the Palestinians.

Wow, so much anger and hate!
Even in times like these, when my people are being besieged and massacred by the thousands, I have to maintain my grace and pray for your guidance.

This forum is presenting quite the challange eh?

First your attempt to elicit outrage over a veteran being killed fell flat on it's face.

Next your attempts to paint yourself a victim flopped.

Posting private messages backfired.

Saying we're acting like a bunch of Nazis fizzled.

All throughout you're constantly being held to comments you've made, and responses you ignored. That's gotta be annoying.

Maybe your gracefull sealioning phase will be more successful.

Now, back to your comments. You agreed atrocities happened. In saying this are you agreeing sexual assaults by hamas against jewish women happened on October 7th? Or are the victims and witnesses lying, like you also eluded to?

Your people should release the hostages and surrender then. If not, more will die.
You're not kidding, Israel isn't fucking around.

At least 274 Palestinians killed during Israeli raid, Gaza officials say

The death toll from an Israeli raid on the Nuseirat refugee camp has risen to 274 Palestinians, Gaza’s Health Ministry said Sunday. Israel’s Saturday raid, one of the bloodiest in the war, freed four hostages. Visuals of the Gaza central Gaza camp showed roads strewn with debris and grievously wounded Palestinians, some without limbs.

I wouldn't necessarily trust those numbers, especially considering the Gaza Health Ministry has basically been reporting the same number of people killed every day since the conflict started, but Israel doesn't care how many Gazanians get in their way while they're trying to recover their people.

For the love of Allah, @abduly85 tell your people to let the prisoners' go.

Considering how the hostages were located and the quality of intelligence the Israelis had on them and their whereabouts, I am guessing a number of Gazans are providing up to date information on Hamas activities. You can bet that anyone that has a hostage with them, is not sleeping much and every living hostage is going to be moved, all which generates intelligence.

Everyone, please give abduly85 and his analysis and writing team, time to translate our posts, and formulate Islamist-informed responses to the Canuck’s-Zionist misinformed masses on this site. He and his team are sleeping at the moment, but when they get up and finish their IO CONOP and get it approved by Hamas’ PAO (a delegate of course, he’s not high enough up on the list to get the green light directly from Hamas senior communications personnel, he will publish his IO OPORD post and respond to us with his assigned messaging. 👍🏼

Everyone, please give abduly85 and his analysis and writing team, time to translate our posts, and formulate Islamist-informed responses to the Canuck’s-Zionist misinformed masses on this site. He and his team are sleeping at the moment, but when they get up and finish their IO CONOP and get it approved by Hamas’ PAO (a delegate of course, he’s not high enough up on the list to get the green light directly from Hamas senior communications personnel, he will publish his IO OPORD post and respond to us with his assigned messaging. 👍🏼
Hmm…when during the day/night does he post? And what time would that be in Israel?

He needs 'the treatment':

Kill Him Remember The Time GIF

Wow

“I think the other remarkable thing about today is that we have a high Iranian community that has shown up for us; Christian community that has shown up for us, as well. It’s extraordinary. It’s extremely meaningful,” Leshem added.

Back