• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Have yet another question??

cathtaylor

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi I got a letter in the mail yesterday it was a letter of acceptance and the rules and regulation at St.Jean ...it came the very next day after the call...now that's quick. My question is ..would I be receiving anything more in the mail??? Or do I get the rest of the paper work when I attend my swearing in??

Thanks in advance
Catherine ;D

From my personal experience, they brought me in to sign all the paperwork, and gave it all to me there.

Although, the safest way to handle this would be just to call your recruiter and ask if they plan to send anything else in the mail to you.

From what others have said, every CFRC seems to do it differently.

I didn't get anything in the mail, so I went in to ensure nothing had been sent (I was having mail delivery problems at the time).  The clerk said she hadn't sent anything because she hadn't booked the flight yet.  Then she gave me a bunch of paperwork (another security clearance form, statement of understanding regarding the signing bonus, joining instructions, and some other stuff), and said she'd give it to me now and just send the flight information later. 

they asked me if i wanted to come down or have it mailed
i got all the paperwork done and now i am back to waiting but at least now i have dates to look forward to!

Back