• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

heading to BMQ

Gota

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey all.

Well guys I got sworn in Yesterday at CFRC Toronto and Flying out to St.Jean on the 30th, Sept for Oct 1st BMQ.
I am now officially PTE(R) Singh. I been waiting for this for a long time. Good Luck to You all and will I try to post from St.Jean when I can. Peace for now. Thanks Army.ca for your patience and Info.

Sincerely,
PTE(R) Singh.

Gota said:
Well guys I got sworn in Yesterday at CFRC Toronto and Flying out to St.Jean on the 30th,

Whoa wait your FLYING out there?  Where do you live?, I mean i leave in Peterborough which is like an hour and half away from CFRC(the one on Yonge St.) and I just assumed that we would all be put on a bus.  Its what like 5 or 6 hours to Quebec? 

Does anyone know for sure!?  Whether we get bussed or flown?

MedTechStudent said:
'

I guess it depends on where you are, I am in BC which would mean a 3-4 day bus trip or a 3-4 hour plane ride :) and flying is cheaper.

MedTechStudent said:
Whoa wait your FLYING out there?  Where do you live?, I mean i leave in Peterborough which is like an hour and half away from CFRC(the one on Yonge St.) and I just assumed that we would all be put on a bus.  Its what like 5 or 6 hours to Quebec? 

You will go by whatever means the CFRC tells you

I would not worry about what means of transportation CFRC chooses for you. As long as you get there, is the mission.

Good Luck :cdn:

Oh yes of course.  I don't care one way or the other.  The only reason it would be an issue, is because I would need to find someone to drive my car home from the airport.  Can't even imagine the fines for leaving it in the Park N Fly garage for 13+ weeks :P

Back