• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brett2692

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
I recently had the time to set up and account, And i look forward to being part of this forum.

Im currently 15, turning 16 in march and I want to join the The Hastings and Prince Edward Regiment as an infantry soldier this summer when i have all my school work done.

This is the problem, Last year i took locally developed (workplace) grade 9 Math and science,(on the advice of my elementary school teachers) and got a 92 and a 94 percent.
this year in grade 10,I decided i dont want to go strait to the workplace when im older, i might want to go to college for police foundations, so i did grade 9 applied last semester, and am currently in grade 9 science this semester.
I noticed that the requirements are 15 highschool credits and grade ten, at the end of this year i should have 16 credits, with every class completed with the acception of grade 10 science.
Will they make an acception for me if i have 16 credits and all classes grades 9 and 10 but grade 10 science?

Thank you in advance for the help,
Brett :salute: :cdn:

You're really going to have to speak to a recruiter about this. Call them up! Or heck, talk to one online even.

Brett2692 said:
I just did, apparently they go by a case by case basis.

There you go....we can close this one up now then.

Milnet.ca staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back