• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Herniated discs

migperreault

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi guys.
First of all, forgive my English please, I come from Quebec and I'm not bilingual.

So, I'm 18 years old and I applied for the PFOR (in English I think that it's ROTP) and I'm now waiting for the results of my health condition. I got some hernia discs in my back last year because of my hard training for hockey during the summer 2010. I stopped to play hockey this year for zero gravity treatments and now I'm ok. I needed to pass some medical exams like X-Ray and IRM (I don't know if the term is the same in English) and the results were pretty good. I met my doctor because CF demands that your doctor check if you're able to be in the army and all was good so my medical document was sent to Ottawa for the doctors of the CF.
Right now I'm waiting for the results and everything must be accepted for my application to be admitted in the merit list.
Do you think that my back problems (now ok) are a big problem for an officier in the CF and that it would be hard to be accepted at RMC?

Thank you for your answers and answers by email ar welcomed too!
(Sorry for my English!)

I have met plenty of Officers with no backbone, so I am certain you will be fine.

In all seriousness, you will have to wait and see, be patient.

Back