• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hmmmm Waste of time? World of Warcraft (WoW)

TO be honest, When 39 of your friends get together to accomplish something important in the game. It is a cool feeling. It take a lot of skill and work to organize people into working towards the same goal.

Bottom line is, to each, their own.  I have many real life friends who play this game. It is a nice way to forget about daily stressors or just o hang out and shoot the poop. Biggest lesson for anyone though is everything is better in moderation.

I have been an avid gamer for as long as I can remember. I play organized sports, go out all the time and still play video games. It is a hobbie I enjoy.

To all you haters, Make Love, Not Warcraft! ;)

TAS278 said:
I have been an avid gamer for as long as I can remember. I play organized sports, go out all the time and still play video games. It is a hobbie I enjoy.
To all you haters, Make Love, Not Warcraft! ;)

Don't get me wrong. I love my video games, and that is a fact. I'm just not a very big fan of the whole "pay per month" system. Its an expense I can live without.

also not everyone can workout nonstop just to save $20 lol
Other games are cool too, but I prefer on-line games and most good ones have either a monthly fee like WoW or EQ... or they put out a million expansions which cost like $60 each time, such as Guildwars.
One word.  Starcraft

Kyle Burrows said:
also not everyone can workout nonstop just to save $20 lol
Other games are cool too, but I prefer on-line games and most good ones have either a monthly fee like WoW or EQ... or they put out a million expansions which cost like $60 each time, such as Guildwars.

One word.  Starcraft

World of Starcraft???? ;)

Back