• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Homefront - Documentary March 10th

Heh,

I'm on a commercial break right now, but it's definitely a good watch so far...And as I'm watching our own on the show, I'm remembering when some of these events came up....hits home.

10 minutes into it....very interesting

ARRRRGH!

Why did I have to get rid of the TV?!!!  :threat:

Please say someone has a link to it on broadband.

Very well done...thanks to all of the families who opened up their lives for this documentary.

Very....VERY well done.

Thank you for sharing with all of us.

Well done - my wife couldn't watch all the way through.  We've both been deployed, and both been left with the kids.

I'll have more to say tomorrow - after it's bounced around my mind a little.

Roy

Anyone has a link for the whole documentary?  Of course they don't this kind of show on here in QC.  I've been all over the Global TV website and can't seem to find it!

Thanks in advance!

For those of you that missed it, it should be available on this site soon. They seem to put the full episode of all the documentaries up afterwards.

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/globalshows/globalcurrents/index.html

Jewls said:
Anyone has a link for the whole documentary?  Of course they don't this kind of show on here in QC.  I've been all over the Global TV website and can't seem to find it!

Thanks in advance!

I don't think they've put it up yet (the documentary just finished airing less than half an hour ago).

Keep checking here:  http://www.canada.com/globaltv/globalshows/globalcurrents/index.html

There's usually a time delay between airing and posting - I don't know how long that delay is.  Perhaps you could contact them (contact info available on their site) and ask.

Roy

camochick said:
If you would like to purchase a copy of the documentary you can do it from the Reel Girls media site. They are the awesome women's production company who made this documentary.

http://www.reelgirlsmedia.com/main.htm

Hey Amanda,

You were lookin good. Glad to see you so strong! I have to admit, when I was watching the first thing that came out of my mouth (to the empty room and tv) was "That's camochick!" My cat thinks I'm nutso! ;D

Cheers,

CAW

its march 25th and still has not been put on the website, has anyone found a different link to the show?

thanks

It probably won't be on the website til late April as it is scheduled for an encore broadcast on Global Currents April 21st.

really? can you put up the link with information about the encore(if you have it), it would be much appreciated
thanks

Check the link in Roy Harding's last post.

You will find the trailer there as well as the schedule of the upcoming Global Currents shows...it lists Homefront as being aired (encore) on April 21.

The link has been there the whole time...perhaps next time you could read all posts in a thread before asking for help.

Cheers,

CAW

i did read all the posts before asking, which is why i knew it had not been put on the website yet. i just didnt see the listing for the encore

thanks for the timbit of information though

Back