• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Im going in tomorrow!!

Kr3w said:
Heyyyy!!!! I did awesome on the aptitude test, I got a 45/60 and thought I bombed it badly.

The CFRC isn't supposed to release your CFAT score to you, because the number on its own means nothing. Each trade has a different requirement in different areas of aptitude, which is why they are only supposed to inform you that you have either qualified for your trade, or not qualified. They might also tell you that you did a good job, but they shouldn't be telling you a raw score. Which CFRC did you write your exam at?

I did everything at the CFRC in Halifax. Did the aptitude and medical test last monday and interview friday. I just asked him what I scored and said that I did very well and told me my score :D Cant wait to get all my medical stuff in he said that there is a high chance to go on BMQ in August.

Intelligent Design said:
The CFRC isn't supposed to release your CFAT score to you, because the number on its own means nothing. Each trade has a different requirement in different areas of aptitude, which is why they are only supposed to inform you that you have either qualified for your trade, or not qualified. They might also tell you that you did a good job, but they shouldn't be telling you a raw score. Which CFRC did you write your exam at?

Indeed, when I finished my CFAT I got taken to a cubicle and a Cpl said "ok here's what you qualified for" and showed my a big long list with the word "Everything" stamped on the side.  He said "pretty much you're qualified for anything, but I can't give you your actual score" and that was fine with me.

Hmmm, odd.

hmmm when i finished my CFAT the instructor said i passed and did very well on the score but he didn't show me what i positions i qualified for. i'm going back to the recruiting centre for my Medical Part 2 on Thursday, i should probably ask if i can see what positions i've qualified for.

Indeed, when I finished my CFAT I got taken to a cubicle and a Cpl said "ok here's what you qualified for" and showed my a big long list with the word "Everything" stamped on the side.  He said "pretty much you're qualified for anything, but I can't give you your actual score" and that was fine with me.

MedTechStudent said:
Hmmm, odd.

Well I dont mean to sound rude or anything, but did you ask for your score? And Is it a problem to know, after all it doesnt determine how smart you are and if you got what you want, whats the big deal?

Kr3w said:
Well I dont mean to sound rude or anything, but did you ask for your score? And Is it a problem to know, after all it doesnt determine how smart you are and if you got what you want, whats the big deal?

Yes I did ask, thats why he said "pretty much your qualified for anything, but I can't give you your actual score"  and I said "ok."

And I don't know whether it matters or not, all I can assume is that if the CF does not tell you then its for a good reason.

Cheers, Kyle

Back