• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

info on daily routine orders etc

ryanski

Inactive
Reaction score
where would I find information on daily routine..  ie.  1 hour for lunch,  1 hour for hygeine after PT?  It's nowhere in routine orders, standing orders (for both unit and base), QRAO and DAODs.

thanks

Have you asked your chain of command? If it is not easily found, they can probably dig up the information or inform you what your unit's routine is.

ryanski said:
where would I find information on daily routine..  ie.  1 hour for lunch,  1 hour for hygeine after PT?  It's nowhere in routine orders, standing orders (for both unit and base), QRAO and DAODs.

thanks

Daily routine or working hours, whatever you wish to call it.  Should be published in Routine Orders and or Base/Wing/Unit Standing Orders.

Something such as this, has for the most part gone by the wayside.  Until someone shows up for work one day and is a tad bit tardy.

Well the problem is that frequently we are given retarded timings like 15 minutes after PT to be at work (for no reason), meaning no shower or breakfast; and 40 minutes for lunch (when we aren't busy).  I've been at my unit for 4 years so far and have never had this issue until recently,  and in our routine orders it only states (0730-1600 as battle rhythm indicates) and we stay past 1600 all the time....    just wondering if there's anything in writing, without asking my CoC because they are the ones saying to us to find it =(

ryanski said:
Well the problem is that frequently we are given retarded timings like 15 minutes after PT to be at work (for no reason), meaning no shower or breakfast; and 40 minutes for lunch (when we aren't busy).  I've been at my unit for 4 years so far and have never had this issue until recently,  and in our routine orders it only states (0730-1600 as battle rhythm indicates) and we stay past 1600 all the time....    just wondering if there's anything in writing, without asking my CoC because they are the ones saying to us to find it =(

Well then, if RO's state "0730-1600 as battle rhythm indicates" then you have your "basic" posted hours which you know you must be present for.  Then with the "as battle rhythm indicates" caveate thrown in, it is pretty much left at the discretion of section heads.

The only "core" requirement, is a "start and end time" and those timings, are only meant to show when you are "expected" to be present at work and those are merely general timings.  You probably aren't going to get anything more explicit.

Back