• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2008 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS

Swearing in on the 9th and leaving for St. Jean on the 12th.  BMQ starts on the 14th.  My MOC is 031 Infantry.

**Sigh** I had a dream last night I got my BMQ call.  Then woke up and was devastated.  :-[

Oh well.

wow the days are going by so fast it felt as if it were 2 weeks ago when i had 16 days left before i leave and now i fly out sunday for my bmq on the 7th  im excited cant wait to be out on the range...sad thing is i never got my by-pass so im stuck doing bmq again but meh i dont care more fun to be had..lol....

who else is on the july 7th bmq???

My BMQ is on july 27, 5:00 pm, st jean sur rechalieu, someone else?  :salute: :cdn:

feels good to know I will be 1 week ahead of some one when I start :p

If there is anyone starting Basic July 7th in St Jean  Course number 0169 then join

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Warren&n=33586066&k=400000000010&init=r#/group.php?gid=19292780546

I just got my offer today, i start BMQ July 14 th, fly out on the 12 th From Windosr. They were going to put me in the first week of August but i had asked to be moved up.

I start BMQ July 12th...

one of the few it looks like, but hey, I'm just glad to be going.

HanrattSea said:
Geeze only two of us for July 27th :(.

Yes indeed.....CFLRS is running a course on that date just for the 2 of you. Lucky bastards.

HanrattSea said:
edit- Come on now, who else is as stoked as I am to start a new career, meet tonnes of new people and to server their country?  :cdn:

Ya totally we can like put Canada up on a LAN network and play capture the flag with the boys and gals up in CFS Alert!  :p

Just joshin ya.

Oh CDN I think she means only two from her part of the country.   ;)

Well everyone a lot of preparation has lead up to this. My plane leaves in a few hours and I hope to see some of you there

HanrattSea said:
Yes I meant two from Halifax, and only two that have spoken up in this topic. Of course there are people going that either aren't on milnet or just haven't bothered to say so. Quick to judge CDN Aviator?

And I think you mean "he", not she ;).

Some UT CTF does sound pretty good right about now though!  :threat: :cdn:

Oh woops, long day.  Thinking bout another lost by someone else, yes "he".  :)

I got the offer on Friday, my BMQ course starts at St. Jean on the 21st

Alexei_Kovalev said:
Heading to St-Jean on the 21st, coming in from Barrie, ON.

One would think that with all the millions you are making in the NHL, you wouldnt be rushing to join the CF.  Salary cap hitting you hard ?

I just got off the phone with the RC in Oshawa and they said my paperwork is just being finished up in toronto right now and that i got the job. So I asked him if they have a date on the sheet and he said august 11th, now i really wanted to get on the July 21st BMQ does anyone know if its full? or what about the 27th? I do not want to wait until august 11th to go. Can I ask the person who calls me to switch?? Any insight will at least help me sleep, thanks

Sure why not ask. The worse they can tell you is no right.  But atleast then you would know for sure.

Yea, I just called and its a no go. The lady said if its a later date the course is full...  :'( I hope she wasn't just being lazy.

88rustang07 said:
I hope she wasn't just being lazy.

Nice to know you already assume people dont do their job. You cant go on BMQ on the date you wanted.....TOUGH F****G SHIT....deal with it.

Back