• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2024: Two GTA men arrested, charged with terrorism linked to ISIS

FYI Deportation is a thing not only for cases like this, but lesser crimes. We have deported at least two to Somalia.....one to Australia and a few others I cannot recall the details on. And this is from a small jail in Manitoba.
Yup- “serious criminality”; generally means either actually sentenced to six months or more in custody, or convicted of an offense that carries a maximum of at least ten years, regardless of what sentence you actually get.

These guys. I don’t care where they go, just get them the hell out of Canada.

The immigration interview of questionable applicants should be done by a woman wearing a tank top and lulu lemon shorts and the applicants reaction will surely indicate their suitability of becoming a citizen of Canada.
Drop them at the 10mile mark somewhere in the North Atlantic, preferably in the October to Feb time frame…

In a tank top and Lululemon pants.

Then quote Bill Cosby’s Noah ‘how long can you tread water’.

Drop them at the 10mile mark somewhere in the North Atlantic, preferably in the October to Feb time frame…

In a tank top and Lululemon pants.

Then quote Bill Cosby’s Noah ‘how long can you tread water’.
Save the Lulus please, won't anyone think of the Lulus? Woe is me!!

Episode 17 Language GIF by The Simpsons

Back