• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Latest DEO Production Numbers

I see that there are no pilot positions available.

I applied, did my CFAT, interview, all preliminary medicals before it closed (sometime in Nov but I was still in school). Now do I have to wait until next year when new spots open?

Does anyone know if the August 27, 2007 IAP has filled up already?  I visited my recruiting center but didn't get a firm answer.

koopa said:
I see that there are no pilot positions available.

I applied, did my CFAT, interview, all preliminary medicals before it closed (sometime in Nov but I was still in school). Now do I have to wait until next year when new spots open?

Those numbers are old - Pilot is currently open for both DEO and CEOTP.

Has there been any change in INT or JAG numbers since you last posted?

Thanks.  The Int numbers have changed from 1/7/2 =10.  (A/AF/N).  Are you able to tell which ones have changed?

Olga Chekhova said:
Thanks.  The Int numbers have changed from 1/7/2 =10.  (A/AF/N).  Are you able to tell which ones have changed?

Same order: 0/7/1 = 8

I_am_John_Galt said:
Not for the CEOTP entry plan - maybe you should consider ROTP as well ...

Already been down that route previously. Doesn't fit with my situation, but the suggestion is certainly valid.  I can wait for CEOTP to open up if necessary, or take DEO if it takes that long.

CFRC Montreal states that only CEOTP Cmbt Arms trade open currently is Arty....

[Edited to remove question already answered]

Back