• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Leaving For a Nice Winter Ex

Cpl. Williamson

Inactive
Reaction score
Im On My Way Out the Door With a Mild 35 Pound Ruck Ill Be Back Either Tommorrow Or Monday With Some Exploits For all Those who Care To Listen

my last winter ex, it rained.
oh well, at least I got to shot off two boxes on the c9, and chuck 4 live grenades.
still a little confused on why they made the most junior corporal (me) in the unit the ammo nco for the m72 range though
Greg

I would say because your higher ups were too lazy to do it themselves

Why stand in the cold all day when an eager young corporal can stand there instead :)

If your pants or shirt or something get wet from snow or sweat leave it outside over night so the item freezes then in the morning shake it off and brush the ice crystals away and it will be considerably more dry than if you were to try and dry it inside the tent.

And don‘t go on a 16km ruck march with mukluks on in middle of the windiest night. :p

We went out last weekend to build an ice bridge and it was +9 out.
The troops got realy wet.
I also have never heard them complain about it being to nice out before, it was nuts.

Back