• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Liberal Minority Government 2021 - ????

I used rank/commission for a reason. A Major doesn’t salute a Lt. Both hold commissions but only one salutes the other.

My comparison stands regardless.
Fair, though if the intent was to express that, commission should have come before rank, as that is the primary determining factor with rank following.

I just assumed we were all piling on with pedantry, as it's about as Army.ca as a swerve into toques and gloves, or A Res restructuring... 😉

Fair, though if the intent was to express that, commission should have come before rank, as that is the primary determining factor with rank following.

I just assumed we were all piling on with pedantry, as it's about as Army.ca as a swerve into toques and gloves, or A Res restructuring... 😉

Episode 5 Devil GIF by PBS

Two related videos indicating how dire Canada's financial position is.

Listen to the number of Billions of dollars handed out:

How will it end?

Bloc ADMITS they EXPECTED to TOPPLE the Liberals - Conservatives have ANOTHER TRICK up their Sleeve!

Two related videos indicating how dire Canada's financial position is.

Listen to the number of Billions of dollars handed out:

How will it end?

Bloc ADMITS they EXPECTED to TOPPLE the Liberals - Conservatives have ANOTHER TRICK up their Sleeve!

Block only have that power if the NDP cede it to them. The BQ have basically set up a last-ditch safety by for LPC, but with a pretty short best by date. Once it’s clear a bill can no longer make it through in this session of Parliament, BQ will have no motivation to support. Realistically that’s probably early spring.

None of the math or strategic calculus has changed.

Attachments

Back