• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Maple Lightning 05- Thoughts, Concerns and General gripes

Love793

Inactive
Reaction score
Ok, so 31 CBG has somehow managed to return from Ft Knox with most of the kit and all pers we deployed with.  Thoughts anyone?

So, why did the second patrols for the infantry coys got cancelled? (And what is up with admin day after first fighting patrol?)

IMO, it was pretty mucked up. Most of the training could have been done in Canada, except for the overhead range. (With only one MG going, which broke down like half the time)

I couldn't answer that for you.  We where under the impression that it was going to be a series of deliberate attacks on the respective positions.  I did however manage to piss off a Coy commander by engaging his helicopter, during the commanders recce.  According to Shelldrake and Holdfast, he was not to pleased with pilot peeling out of there like a bat out of hell.  Who was to imagine, an live enemy force actually shooting at a helicopter.  You'd think we where practicing for war or something ;D.

Well, it was good to have 'smarter' enemy force.

The enemy force at A Coy objectives (at least my platoon's) had roving patrols out, plus an OP, so they made our attack a bit dicey. (Yep. We got caught, but still managed to pull off the attack)

Back