• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Maybe Navy Jessica should be held accountable for this

ArmyRick

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
What is wrong with the CAF and the RCN these days? Have a look at these disgusting comments made online by serving member named navyjessica

EXCUSE ME, General Eyre, I think you need to hold your current serving members to a high standard of integrity and honour

Master Seaman Jessica Silva, I hope you release, your disgusting and brought shame to the CAF.

The Minor Attracted Person bullshit is just a change in language that may sway some to accept this behavior.

I would like to see her investigated and if charges are in order so be it.

The Minor Attracted Person bullshit is just a change in language that may sway some to accept this behavior.

I would like to see her investigated and if charges are in order so be it.
I'm going to go further - anyone who supports the whole MAP thing and does so publicly should be released ASP.

Its PEDOPHILIA not "Minor Attracted Person"

Rebel is not a real news source

You're saying they faked the screenshots? I wasn't going to listen to 7 minutes of them ranting in a video, but in the first 2 minutes you can easily see enough information to establish an investigation for a service offence. "Navy Jessica" has also now made their Instagram account private, which definitely is suspicious.

Rebel is not a real news source
Your not gonna listen to them because its Rebel news? I didn't have the time of day for Rebel news 4-5 years ago.
Then I started watching them and guess what? I would do my own fact checking. Looking aside from their opinion pieces, their reporting of facts is amazingly accurate. I have checked time and time again against other sources and have been amazed at how often they report just the facts. and then add opinions later.

Better broaden your horizon

So try this instead. THINK for yourself. Go and look at each story they set up, jot down the facts they report, and then fact check it. You will be surprised at how often they get the facts right. And David Menzies (one of their commentators) grates my nerves to no end.

Your not gonna listen to them because its Rebel news? I didn't have the time of day for Rebel news 4-5 years ago.
Then I started watching them and guess what? I would do my own fact checking. Looking aside from their opinion pieces, their reporting of facts is amazingly accurate. I have checked time and time again against other sources and have been amazed at how often they report just the facts. and then add opinions later.

Better broaden your horizon

Why did Ezra Levant voluntarily give up his license to practice law?

Why did Ezra Levant voluntarily give up his license to practice law?
Last I checked, he runs a news site, not a law firm. Why keep it?

What in that story is wrong or should we not talk about? What is not accurate?

So the CAF is OK with face tattoos, purple hair, I assume the comments made by navyjessica but don't you dare refuse a covid vaccine.
What an absolutely baseless thing to say. Do you really think the CAF would be ok with that sort of thing? And what does the dress reg that you aren’t even subject to have to do with anything?

My issue is what the CAF lets slide. And what they crack down on. I am a tax payer and a civilian now, I get to have a voice, whether you like it or not. The new dress regs are completely a waste of time and make the CAF look more like a bigger joke.

What an absolutely baseless thing to say. Do you really think the CAF would be ok with that sort of thing? And what does the dress reg that you aren’t even subject to have to do with anything?
I assume the Navy will do NOTHING about Navy Jessica. I hope I am wrong.

Couple of points to rein in this topic:

-Remember that Canada, the CAF, and it's members are actively targeted by the St. Petersburg troll factory to undermine our image and credibility around the world. Remeber that the CAF social media machine has been supportive and publishing content for Pride the entire month of June, as well as our support for Ukraine, Latvia, NATO et al. This would be a prime target of opprlortunity to discredit the CAF's support of 2SLGBTQIA+ communities as condoning pedophilia.

-The 2SLGBTQIA+ community in Canada and around the world vehemently opposes the "MAP" crowd and calls them out as what they are: pedophiles. This is because it is both an abhorrent belief that prey on children, but also because it is then weaponized against legitimate efforts for understanding and acceptance

- If this is a legitimate case of someone in the CAF posting this kind of trash, I would hope someone is putting this up to the MPs, failing that, I hope that her chain is having a "just have a seat" chat, with the UDI/C&P ready Ref DAOD 6002-2 and the many other policies in place to deal with this crap.

Back