• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Maybe Navy Jessica should be held accountable for this

I've worked with the member in the past, and I suspect this is either a case of trolling gone too far, or a fake account.

I might be wrong, but I have a feeling this isn't what it appears to be in the Rebel video.

Couple of points to rein in this topic:

-Remember that Canada, the CAF, and it's members are actively targeted by the St. Petersburg troll factory to undermine our image and credibility around the world.
Yes but credit where credit is due Canada also does try to beat them at time for that too..

Remeber that the CAF social media machine has been supportive and publishing content for Pride the entire month of June, as well as our support for Ukraine, Latvia, NATO et al. This would be a prime target of opprlortunity to discredit the CAF's support of 2SLGBTQIA+ communities as condoning pedophilia.
I’m not sure the Russians would bother to invest that much effort to fake a RCN MS
Lt(N) would have been my expectation for the lowest level of that sort of thing.

-The 2SLGBTQIA+ community in Canada and around the world vehemently opposes the "MAP" crowd and calls them out as what they are: pedophiles. This is because it is both an abhorrent belief that prey on children, but also because it is then weaponized against legitimate efforts for understanding and acceptance
Would you accept most, or nearly all?
There is a very small group of that community that seeks to normalize that sort of activity. Admittedly that segment is usually watched closely by Law Enforcement.

- If this is a legitimate case of someone in the CAF posting this kind of trash, I would hope someone is putting this up to the MPs, failing that, I hope that her chain is having a "just have a seat" chat, with the UDI/C&P ready Ref DAOD 6002-2 and the many other policies in place to deal with this crap.
Perhaps she needs to hold the anchor chain for just one moment, ah shit ships are dangerous places ;)

Yes but credit where credit is due Canada also does try to beat them at time for that too..
Cat and Mouse is a game we have played with Russia since Igor Gouzenko wore a tea towel...
I’m not sure the Russians would bother to invest that much effort to fake a RCN MS
Lt(N) would have been my expectation for the lowest level of that sort of thing.
Targets of opportunity come in all shapes, colours, and ranks. In this very case, it has made it to a new machine that is pushing it out. Great success!

Would you accept most, or nearly all?
There is a very small group of that community that seeks to normalize that sort of activity. Admittedly that segment is usually watched closely by Law Enforcement.
Much like 1%ers within the motorcycle community. Not everyone riding a Harley is an HA.
Perhaps she needs to hold the anchor chain for just one moment, ah shit ships are dangerous places ;)
Due process and the like, right?

Funny way back when gay marriage was proposed and the gay community became more militant, it was predicted that paedophiles would use the movement to push their agenda, the pushback claimed that was silly and just BS. But the people making that predication were right. The whole Alphabet thing keeps changing now, because the goal is not equality, but change and revolution. The majority of the "normal gays" just wanted to marry, share benefits and not get attacked. They got that years ago. Now the new generation of radicals have taken over the movement and using it as a tool to attack society.

No way am I forking over info to Epoch Times for full access, but from what I was able to gather, summary hearing, $2k and a reprimand. Not sure if administrative action will follow as well.
Yeah, I’d like to get a less biased source first.

These guys post the same story but from a number of outlets. They also indicate which bias the various outlets follow.

Back