• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Meaford Summer 2004

HAHAH ...actually I think I was on my SQ going into the mess at the time. I do remember seeing a platoon standing out there on the sqaure while  I eating :p must have been you guy

Jason

I also really ejoyed shooting down on the Gully Range there, the view on the lake was pretty awesome...I'm not from Ontario obviously so it was a first time looking at a big lake like that. And that Warner Hill....holy crap... :mad:

I remember conducting our own version of "naval warfare" during the assault boat training. Naturally, as more people who had never been in a canoe before began to grasp paddling, we would compete with one another. This eventually devolved into a company sized skirmish, with boarding actions, ramming, and the cries of the wounded (er, I mean, those tossed into the water...).

Anyone get hauled up in front of the new RSM? He's a crusty old PPCLI guy Master Warrent Officer something or other...man that guy puts the fear of god in some staff there. Also...anyone know Sgt. Sean Black? An Arty guy who teaches there

Jason

i think i know that guy you refer to...

used to be an MWO. now he is the base RSM.... RCR right?

if hes the same guy then yes... he is one scary scary man.... and i met him on a good day....
(picking up flag poles for the queens visit)

No he's PPCLI.  He was the RSM for 2VP.  Now he's RSM LFCATC.

LOL its so much fun digging up there.

My parents built a house up in that area.

I spent a week picking rocks in the nice hot sun.  I grew a little concerned when I started seeing heat waves and turkey vultures were circling around us,  thought that stuff only happens in the movies.

Hey all

As bad as Meaford is there are far worse places...Wainwright for instnace.

Slim :cdn: :salute:

Slim,

I've taught in both and wouldn't think twice about going back to Wainwright. I was actually treated like a person there. You can't drag me to Meaford with a team of Clydesdales, even if they belong to Budweiser.

Back