• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical

Cali

Inactive
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been repeated but I could not find any specific information on this.  My question is how will having a heart murmur and having had seizure's when I was 10 effect my application?  I have never been on medication for either and they do not effect me anymore.

Cali said:
Sorry if this has been repeated but I could not find any specific information on this.   My question is how will having a heart murmur and having had seizure's when I was 10 effect my application?   I have never been on medication for either and they do not effect me anymore.

All I can tell you is that any pre-existing medical conditions will be investigated to the fullest and any effect on your enrolling into the CF can only be determined through the recruiting medical processing, which can only begin after you apply.

Don't worry because I have a lot of friends who didn't make it in to the military. but they were told to come back in a year. If your medical history hasn't been a factor for a years then don't worry to much because it will be likely that you would pass the medical exam. Good Luck to you on your endevors

I would like to know if you are still eligable to join the CF if you have had a Heart attack?  My brother is seriously thinking bout joining the army, but had a heart attack at the age of 34 two years ago. 

Thanks a lot for the advice! I am going to start my application process and just see how it goes.

mcarde said:
I would like to know if you are still eligable to join the CF if you have had a Heart attack?   My brother is seriously thinking bout joining the army, but had a heart attack at the age of 34 two years ago.  

All I can tell you is that any pre-existing medical conditions will be investigated to the fullest and any effect on your enrolling into the CF can only be determined through the recruiting medical processing, which can only begin after you apply.

PS.  Come one what do you think?

Back