• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Police Assessment Centre (MPAC)

So, my File Manager said it looked to her like there are going to be 3 more MPAC's this year. She didn't seem to sure about it though, but was confident there would be at least two (One English and one French)

Nov 30 and Dec 3 are the ones she was confident about.

They're busy little beavers eh?
I know they need about 130 MP's right now, but is this many MPAC's a year normal?

I got a message from another guy that was at the Oct. 20-22nd MPAC.  Two guys from Edmonton got their calls.  The new hire is going on his basic Jan 15, and the other guy was an Infantry transfer.

Are you seriously looking at this forum at this time in the evening??

But in all seriousness, yup!

Its what we do on shift with the MP's.....

So how many of you on here made it thru? I did my MPAC way back in April now, and I am not headed off till February. Spent myself a long time as an OJT marking time. Its been good though as I got to learn a hell of a lot doing it. So if you feel there arent enough MPAC's or that you are waiting too long, be patient.

Haven't been on here in a bit but I'm glad to read there are more mpacs this year...last time I called in my file manager wasn't sure if there would be because he was told they were basically st their numbers this year...guess he'll be getting a call tomorrow

Hey guys,

Good news this morning, got my job offer for Military police (Air Force). Just wanted to thanks everyone here for the help. I also hope to see everyone that i saw in Borden for the MPAC in this trade.
Seems like I won't have to do BMQ again because I was enough time in the Reserve.

Hey Majichrist

I was on the Oct 20-22 mpac. I was your room mate! How is it going?

I called the recruiting centre today for an update and they said I have been merit listed for MP's. Can anyone clarify what this means?

Hoping to get the call soon!

Hey Forester801,

Here's what another member (Zoomie) said about being merit listed :

« Once you are selected and placed on a waiting list (or merit list as you called it) your name is added to the list of all others.  The only info that is on this "list" would be your particulars (ie name, MOC choices, etc),  it would not include anything about how you dressed for your inteview or how your scored on the tests.  Once the recruiting process is complete, you are back on a level playing field with all the rest ».

You can also look at this link for more information : http://forums.milnet.ca/forums/threads/12776.0

On another subject, it's good to hear from you. Thank you again for helping me in Borden and I really really hope that they give you a phone call this week to give you a job offer. It would be awesome to see you again in Borden. If you have any other questions or if you want to talk, PM me.

Congrats! It's great to hear that people making it through. Great job everyone! Enjoy your new career!

I just got my call this morning, Jan.15 in Borden! :D

So did another guy from the 20-22nd MPAC....He got his call about an hour before I did!

Hey MagiChrist:  Congrats!  Looking forward to seeing you there!  Did they mention how exactly you're going to be coursed?  Will you have to do your BMQ-L, or straight into the MP Academy?

Good job Veovius, happy to know that you made it too. Just to know, what element do you have  (air, army or navy) ? On another subject, I don't know what is gonna happen with my courses. They told me that I don't have to do BMQ and that i will have some classes in Borden so that I can be on the same level that people with the Police Foundation Diploma. Will be sworn in the 16th of December and i'm leaving for Borden the 6th of January. Hope to see everyone who made it there.

MPwannabe, if you really want to know what's happening, you should call the clerk who's working on your file. Good luck and I hope that you get your offer too.

Got my msg yesterday for the MPAC 7-9 December.  Unfortunately the military has me "Preoccupied" with something else at that time. Hopefully there is another in January

HEY to everyone who were on the october 20th-22nd MPAC. I got selected on november 8th. Going to Borden on January 5th because I'm BMQ exempted.

See you guys on the PAT and good luck to those of you who are going to an MPAC.

Federalist_Frog

Back