• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Missing First weekend of BMQ

buckwild

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, So everything was going fine(Beside being on the line) to get sworn in before my BMQ(Reserve) course started and then the computer had a problem and they could not finish my paperwork to be sown in so I missed my first weekend  :crybaby: The Lt. said it would not be a problem and I would start on the second weekend.

Is everyone on the course going to be pissed at me because I am just showing up on the second weekend? Will the instructors have a 'heyday' with me, what should I look forward to?

Thanks everyone  :salute:

If the LT said it would be alright and he is running the course then don't worry about it.  If he isn't running the course then make sure he is in contact with whomever is.

Hey Buck,
  Take two deep breaths, shake your head and relax. Your instructors are not out to torture you they are there to teach you. I've had many students show up on the second day and my number 1 priority was getting them set in and caught up not how much I can try and get them to quit. Relax, go in there to learn and have fun.

Yea thanks Hast&per, that is what I needed to hear. I didnt know what they would think of me! I know they are not there to make me quit but I was wondering about making it a living hell! hahah

Back