• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MSN Messenger/email problem / video game console stuff / slagging HoM / ....

• Thread starter Thread starter MikeL
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MikeL

When I try to open my email now through MSN Messenger it starts up outlook express an not hotmail... Weird, especially since when I last used it 5mins ago it worked fine.. Anyone had this before/know how to fix this?

I haven't had that problem, but it could be with messenger or hotmail itself.  I've heard that hotmail has been down on and off today, and my MSN has been down most of the day too, and just came up recently.  Actually, just trying now, I still can't get into hotmail.

Hey guys  MSN is down just got an error message that stated the service was  down . It hasn't worked for me all day  but but my Email and internet work great  more than likely its a problem with MSN servers  fancy that a microsoft product not  working  ;D

Well MSN must like me because I've been on since early this morning.. or maybe I got on before it crashed.  ;D

I have been having trouble with hotmail though.

Hmm, my messenger has been down also. I'm glad to see it's just not me.

Stupid Microsoft...  :crybaby:

I would feel bad but umm naw I really don't

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  >:D

Now, how am I suppose to download my daily email adult pictures? I am getting the shakes.

j/k...

;)

HitorMiss said:
I would feel bad but umm naw I really don't

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  >:D

Pfft...you're sitting with tears in your eyes because you can't chat with me on msn.

How can I appear offline if I'm really offline?

Sig_Des said:
Pfft...you're sitting with tears in your eyes because you can't chat with me on msn.

No that's me Des!  ;)

What do I need you two for I have my XBox360 with a 51" HD TV and sony digital surround sound!!!!!!

Hey HoM, you want to share?  :D My messenger is good, but I can't check my email.

::) Alright then, I will play my PS2 with Des. Come on Des, HoM is too stuck up  ;D

Some part of hotmail is still working for me, as I get my alerts for new emails through messenger, but I can't open hotmail to see them.  >:(

My MSN has worked all day, however my hotmail has been spotty. But I have my outlook rigged to show my hotmail messages so I can bypass it at work anyways.  ;D

However, now that I said that, watch me go home and not be able to get on anything. Karma's a .....

HitorMiss said:
What do I need you two for I have my XBox360 with a 51" HD TV and sony digital surround sound!!!!!!

Replaced with pixels, graphics, and loud noises...eh? But will that XBox drink with with you for 18 hours straight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back