• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MSN Messenger/email problem / video game console stuff / slagging HoM / ....

• Thread starter Thread starter MikeL
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
HitorMiss said:
What do I need you two for I have my XBox360 with a 51" HD TV and sony digital surround sound!!!!!!

I'm guessing not being able to "duck" pays off  ;D

airmich said:
Some part of hotmail is still working for me, as I get my alerts for new emails through messenger, but I can't open hotmail to see them.  >:(
That is what I got too.  :-\

HitorMiss said:
What do I need you two for I have my XBox360 with a 51" HD TV and sony digital surround sound!!!!!!

Don't forget...  soon to be NEW couches......

Naw it can't drinik for 18hrs.... then again my liver is thankful LOL

And I lost money on not ducking damnit, so much so I had to go back just to try and scrape some cash to afford my booze and hooke addiction!

I have "Gears or War" already and "Marvel Ultimate Alliance" oh and "Call of Duty 3"

Marvel UA? I have heard bad things.
Get Dead Rising. I always love bashing me some zombies.

Almost time for BMQ. See all y'all (does that make sense?) on Sunday night.

Marvel is Awesome! whoever said bad thought should be beat with small twigs till death!!!!

HitorMiss said:
And I lost money on not ducking damnit, so much so I had to go back just to try and scrape some cash to afford my booze and hooke addiction!

So then, not only did you get yourself hit, but you couldnt even get hit right so that you could get a wack of cash ?

i kid, i kid

;D

:rofl: Bunch of geeks!  ;D

...anyone have a Wii?.. If so, I'm there!

Well if I was competent I could spell that right, sheeesh I point out a flaw, next our going to make fun of my lackluster career progression

And thats enough out of you Pea any fan of the Wii has no say here  ;)

HitorMiss said:
And thats enough out of you Pea any fan of the Wii has no say here  ;)

Hey I haven't even played it yet, but I try not to "judge a book by it's cover"! Don't knock it till you try it sort of thing!  :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back