• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MSN Messenger/email problem / video game console stuff / slagging HoM / ....

• Thread starter Thread starter MikeL
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you did CDN.....

And I hear a Career is something that happens to other people I just muddle along as best I can. You know what with my limp and limited brain capacity.

But at least I don't have to wear that god awful blue ever  ;D

HitorMiss said:
And I hear a Career is something that happens to other people I just muddle along as best I can. You know what with my limp and limited brain capacity.
Well, it's not like I haven't told you a thousand times before HoM(ey) that if you wore your damn BEWs this wouldn't be happening!!

Only for those that don't have to wear that blue, At least CDN wears green when he fly's

funpolice.jpg

;D

My Oakleys did just fine, ever were recovered still intact  :P

Besides for LCF it's just hard to beat Oakley and in a choice between LCF and the BEW it's LCF all the way  8)

HitorMiss said:
You know what with my limp

I havent seen your limp but i'm assuming its not that good, since they sent you back and all....... ;D dam, can't you do ANYTHING right ?

But at least I don't have to wear that god awful blue ever  ;D

I wear green to work every day my friend, even when i'm not flying.......and i have all my badges on it.....unlike you army folks who constantly complain about not having badges on your operational dress  >:D

TN2IC.....i AM the fun police.....

Well everyone,

Hate to break up the party going on here...

But I just managed to login to my MSN...and I couldn't an hour ago.   ;D

MMM, is this a thread or a chat room looking like a thread :) ?

airmich said:
Can't the doctor give you a pill for that nowadays??   ;D

Blah hahahahahaha..hahhahah hahahahahahahahahaha I"m crying now...hahahahahahah  hahahahaha

MSN is back...move along, nothing to see here but the shattered remenants of HoM's ego

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back