• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

My Swearing In

GenePool

Inactive
Reaction score
I arrived this morning for my swearing in at 9 am only to be told that my swearing in was schedule for the 31st at noon.

Funny thing is that when I received the phone call with the job offer I asked the friendly CPL to confirm the date and time with an email to me on the DWAN (im a cilivian currently).  Sure enough he did, and I had that email printed and in hand.  The CPL has been posted though, with it being the tail end of APS and all, and was not available to comment.

Surely, it's really not a big deal because its only a few days later.  However is this a sign of things to come?

(Tongue in cheek)...I hope not.

Taking a second look perhaps this should be moved to the Personal Stories section.  I have no clue how to do that, so perhaps one of the gracious moderators would be willing to do so.

Jesus Wept!  Since you are the only applicant being processed there is no excuse why they didn't tell you ahead of time.  I think you should formally complain.  Perhaps your local MP would be willing to take up the crusade?  Get use to things changing, sometimes at the last minute.  Good Luck.

[Surely, it's really not a big deal because its only a few days later.  However is this a sign of things to come?

(Tongue in cheek)...I hope not.
[/quote]

Well, to piggyback, but not dogpile,  on what Kcanucks said......expect changes....frequent changes....exciting changes  :eek:

Whee.

I don't know if you're Pres. or Reg., but in my very, very limited experience, (aboot 3yrs Pres), almost everything changes everytime you think you have a grasp on it....

If you're Pres...exercises you've trained for get fragged....your "garrison job"....WILL TURN INTO doing whatever work is needed on that particular day....

Actually, I'm getting ahead of myself....are you Pres or Reg?

Back