• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Need help with socks

• Thread starter Thread starter aesop081
  • Start date Start date
A

aesop081

I just went to walmart and bought a new pack of socks.

The bag says to put them on my feet but it doesnt say anything about openning the bag.

What should i do ?

Call 911, those helpless socks need help to escape their captivity!

Go drinking...... At the mess, cause I know that your bestest bud's Lloyd would expect you there.... ;D

P.S. Take valium!!!!

Sounds really technical. You may have to contact an engineer!

Maybe you should call Walmart and inquire what you should do.  At the least you could complain that you purchased an item that did not come with complete instructions.  There may be a safety issue.  If such directions are missing from the bag, then the socks may not be properly labeled left or right.

tovasshi said:
You may have to contact an engineer!

Well i found instructions on the internet but it says

"open bag at the top"

How should i do that ? With cisors ? Right at the top or like an inch down or what ?

So confused, help plz !!!

recceguy said:
Don't wear them. Make puppets. Those socks are ghey.

If you are going to be a smartass like that then dont post plz.........

how can i make puppets with them, i cant open the bag....jeeeeez....read the whole thread.

I think you should have paid the extra $50 and had them assemble and install them for you.

I found instructions as well, it says to stick your fingers in those tiny 3mm holes they have throughout the plastic bag.

Where is the top of the bag may I ask?

George Wallace said:
I think you should have paid the extra $50 and had them assemble and install them for you.

I dont have 50 bucks........i have credit card bills from 10 years ago i havent paid and i get fired from every job i have. If only the CF would give me a cushy job  :threat:

I would wrap the bag around my foot. I hope you tought about buying 2 bags of socks because you'l need an other one for your other foot.

Try reading the direction in chinease it's often better expalined.

That's a very good idea, marcks,  I never thought about that. You sound like an engineer.  ^-^

tovasshi said:
Where is the top of the bag may I ask?

Indeed there are holes but what finger do i use ? I insert my finger from the left or right side ? How much force do i use ?

answers plz......

Back