• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

109765.jpg

(I dearly hope this is a concrete block and not a pizza cardboard box. :o)

Gentlemen, here at the Drill Sergeant School, we use the latest attitude breaking technique, let me show you...

109765.jpg

After Numerous other attempts to get Pte Bloggins to Pass the Performance Objective, MCpl Payne is forced to break out the Remedial Training Aid....

Pic1144.jpg

Stop the Rock....
Cant Stop the Rock,
you gotta Stop the Rock,
Cant Stop the Rock....

lol_22.jpg

Original Trials of the Army's AI Program Proved to be less then Effective at striking fear into the hearts of the enemy...

zipperhead_cop said:

If this machine had tracks, the robot dominion of this planet would be assured....watch the curb, killbot 9000, and steer clear of that mud.

Cpl Thompson said:

Kent Brockman: Just miles from your doorstep, hundreds of men are given weapons and trained to kill. The government calls it the Army, but a more alarmist name would be...The Killbot Factory!

(I know I just used that simpsons quote in another thread a week ago.... but it fits just so well for this one)

lol_22.jpg

Although tess' plan of stealing a vehicle for a joyride was bad enough already, the padre's idea wearing the outfits really did not sit well when they were marched in front of the RSM....

dileas

tess

Tess,

Why do I get the feeling that you and the Padre have been up to no go on an occasion or two, lol

HL

capt.dv11511171658.iraq_dv115.jpg

At the latest Army.ca roundtable on having the media at the repatriation of soldiers,
tess finds no difficulty in expressing his opinion.

John Tescione said:
ah yes the padre and I.....

we have been up to a few shenanigans in the past..

dileas

tess

Oy...I am getting visuals as I can only imagine!!  ;D
Do a little dance....make a....

John Tescione said:
nah,

More like this...

dileas

tess

What a relief Tess...for a minute there I thought it was going to be "Brokeback Highlanders...the sequel"

dileas!

Geroge,

Good work, I thought otherwise somebody would be sheepish.

Did someone say sheepish??

de_worming.jpg

The local children assured the Americans, the sheep DO like it!

Back