• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Mud Recce (now that’s redundant, is there any other kind?) You are of course aware of the other variants of the Pedal Panzer C1, right?

The MMEV/AA  and the Medical Evac models.

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

Danjanou said:
Mud Recce (now that’s redundant, is there any other kind?) You are of course aware of the other variants of the Pedal Panzer C1, right?

The MMEV/AA  and the Medical Evac models.

Image2.jpg

Image1.jpg

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  :rofl:

Now THAT is a fine way to start my weekend!  A good gut-laugh!

General Motors is more than proud to launch theur new hybrid...HEY!!! That was a figure of speech!

It was at this point when Mud Recce Man realized the fatal flaws in his new rapid deployment system for soft skinned vehicles.

Sorry MRM, I guess I have picked on you enough today. Cheers.

Gramps said:
It was at this point when Mud Recce Man realized the fatal flaws in his new rapid deployment system for soft skinned vehicles.

Sorry MRM, I guess I have picked on you enough today. Cheers.

Hey, I am an easy target.  2 kids beat me up at the grocery store.  :P

index.php

3 Hours into his 1st day on ship Cpl Thompson Finds out why there is no requirement for MSE-Ops in the Navy

Cpl Thompson said:
"In another analogy to illustrate the folly of purchasing the MGS to 'replace' a main battle tank, former MND John McCallum is strapped into a car and launched off one of Harper's new 'aircraft carriers'.  General Hillier was heard to remark: 'you want a tank without armour protection?  How about a plane without wings?'.  Apparently Mr McCallum was not impressed."

_41755192_saddam-getty-220.jpg

No NO!  I am telling you, dammit and I have murdered MILLIONS of people.  You put the rope HERE, where my hand is...and THEN you pull on the rope!  How many times must I tell you...am i going to have to actually execute MYSELF?  sheesh!

_41755192_saddam-getty-220.jpg

When asked by the prosecutor just how full of crap he is, Sadam could not avoid the subconscious gesture, although he did manage to pull it short of the top of his head.

NoRoad1.jpg

Tpr Dixon takes an unauthorized detour at WATC...

and another for you folks to roll with
prodrunks.jpg

for the record L: MCpl(ret) Dixon R and MWO Dixon L
have fun

Back