• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

index.php

Holden: You're in a desert, walking along when -
Leon: What one?
Holden: What?
Leon: What desert?
Holden: Doesn't matter what desert it is, it's completely hypothetical.
Leon: Well, how come I'd be there?
Holden: Maybe you're fed up. Maybe you just wanted to get away from it all. Anyway. You're in a desert, walking along when you look down and you see an MBT, Leon. It's advancing toward you.
Leon: What's an MBT?
Holden: You know what a tank is?
Leon: 'Course!
Holden: Same thing. So you reach down and flip the MBT over on its back, Leon.
Leon: Do you make up these questions, Mr. Holden? Or do they write 'em down for you?
Holden: The MBT lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its tracks trying to turn itself over but it can't. Not without your help. But you're not helping.
Leon: WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I'M NOT HELPING?
Holden: I mean you're not helping, Leon.

With a "beep" for each one that goes over. Counter is in bottom right corrner :D

Uh sure, that missing picture message works real fine as a poster for you, seeing as you seem to be missing something.

Then again your Navy I don't really expect much  ;D

HitorMiss said:
Uh sure, that missing picture message works real fine as a poster for you, seeing as you seem to be missing something.

Then again your Navy I don't really expect much  ;D

Well you know, missing picture for those undercover-kinda-guys.  And it's too bad you're so slow Army boy or you might have seen the pic when it first went up  ;D  (new link now by the way)

Gotta admit Padre you look good with the collar...speaking of which WELL DONE on your ordination!  :salute:

Its what we don't see....
THe guy in the kneeling position behind me has a silencer too.......

Back