• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

Centurian1985 said:
New dress standard SOP's for CF members in non-combat areas:
Left -   UN Urban Camoflauge, Temperate and Tropical Regions, Beach Duty.  Argyle Shorts and Hairline-reduction Glasses.  
Right - UN Urban Camoflauge, Temperate and Tropical Regions, Desk Duty.  Shorts, Glasses, Light T-shirt and C3 Dress Sandals.

Weapon and vehicle optional.

Centurian nailed that one !  Perfect!  Clean dismount and all!  (judge shows a 10)  :rofl:

How about trying out for the newest reality show "Rockstar - The New Village People".

MM

et05.jpg

Bruce Willis makes a bold move to star in the upcoming Die Hard on Brokeback Mountain

(bad play on words purely unintentional, although a bonus  ;D)

Mama_Military_Rifle_and_all.jpg

This one came to us.  We didn't even have to go hunting for a good image for headlines.
This is one of our members, Sherry I believe.

Hope you're a good sport.

Trinity said:

This is what prospective suitors are greeted with when picking up Buella's daughters for a date (or untimely wedding perhaps  ;D)   :eek:

MM

ouchhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! can somebody get me out, i'm still in the car ;D

After atempting to parallel park beside the CO's vehicle, Tpr Bloggins got distracted by a shiny object.  Sadly, he did not pass his driving course.

medicineman said:
This is what prospective suitors are greeted with when picking up Buella's daughters for a date (or untimely wedding perhaps  ;D)   :eek:

MM
Now that's the makin's of a shotgun wedding if I ever saw one...

HL

Juvat said:
After atempting to parallel park beside the CO's vehicle, Tpr Bloggins got distracted by a shiny object.  Sadly, he did not pass his driving course.

And he was warned, not once, not twice, but thrice and now he has paid the price ;D

index.php

Mud Recce Man - I left notes TWICE on his windshield.  He got his warning.

Trinity said:
index.php

Mud Recce Man - I left notes TWICE on his windshield.  He got his warning.

......So I followed him for a day or two, until I saw him operating his vehicle illegally by driving on the shoulder - at that point - I knew I had to enforce discipline - all I could hear was NATO crumbling around me - so I ran his ass over with my tank. The RSM will be so proud, I know it!

index.php

Sadly, after this exercise, both vehicles required the same amount of maintenance to get them back on the road.

index.php

Trooper Bloggins attempts to prove his assertion that not only the Smart car can be parked two to a parking space.

Back