• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

medicineman said:
GAP - notice the tat on her shoulder?  She's one of your sisters in arms.

MM

pant pant....yeah...I noticed

"Even the best tank drivers have a little trouble with parallell parking sometimes."

America7.jpg

Yes, ma'am!  I am sorely lacking in discipline and need correction to be applied to my slack and idle body.  Please sort me out as you see fit.  :salute:

Bubblez said:
It's the nude beach patrol. The new gear helps them fit in more with the surroundings. (Imagine how noticable you'd be in full gear)

I can't help but wonder what was going through his head when he decided to dress like that, then let someone take a picture... :p
"Pte Bloggins, always confused over the ever changing dress regs, decided to let the RSM sort him out"

muscularsoldier_01.jpg

Ok now this next shadow puppet is also a dog... Woof! Woof!

Do you think the police are enjoying this?

GAP said:
Do you think the police are enjoying this?

Well.. the good news is he's already used to wearing the bright orange jail uniform.

index.php

"But I live here!!"

Oakley's new ad-campaign for their new super-tough frames:
index.php

(edit: modified like 800x to get the image attached right.)

Trinity said:
main.php

MudRecceMan...  sitting down to have a meal.   ;)

Note the "dirt floor".  HLs has gone to far, and after I told her she can't sell the floor, she merely stated "I didn't sell the floor, just the wood on it."

Mud Recce Man said:
Note the "dirt floor".  HLs has gone to far, and after I told her she can't sell the floor, she merely stated "I didn't sell the floor, just the wood on it."
Wheres the table? ???

Back