• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New CM for sailor accused of "dicking around" with milk

The first thing that popped into my head when I read this was as follows:

"Do I want my boss dipping his yoo-hoo into anything I might ingest or even be wandering around a work environment with it hanging out?" My answer is no. It's disgusting.
Believe it or not, acting like a child is a choice, not a compulsion.

Trueblue said:
:facepalm:

If you think this stuff does not happen on a daily basis on every military base in the world, I have some sorry news for you.

It's a well known fact, you have a bunch of men working around each other for a long period of time, childishness is going to come out.

Pranks like this are as old as the military itself... as old as ANY military.

Still doesn't make it right or acceptable. If you think it's a harmless prank and condone it, you're in the wrong profession. I suppose you'd think nothing about drinking the milk yourself though, right?

recceguy said:
Still doesn't make it right or acceptable. If you think it's a harmless prank and condone it, you're in the wrong profession. I suppose you'd think nothing about drinking the milk yourself though, right?

I don't think it's right, nor do I condone it.

edited

Trueblue said:
I don't think it's right, nor do I condone it. It's just the fact that so many of you seem so shocked and appalled when in reality this is life amongst young NCOs in pretty much every military world wide. If you think I couldn't walk into a barracks in the U.S., or germany, or australia etc. and this kind of "pranks" isn't taking place you are living in a fantasy world.

You really have to get out more. I don't think you have any idea the amount of time that many of us have, otherwise you wouldn't be acting like a noob and trying to lecture people, that have more time on coffee break than you do in uniform, about military life.

These aren't 'pranks'. They are abuse of authority and the perpetrator needs to accept responsibility, take his medicine and if I had anything to do with it, a personal apology, in front of the ship's company.

a Sig Op said:
You sort of rapidly loose credibility as a supervisor whenever you use your dick in any sort of corrective action...

I shall have to remember this one should I ever return to teach another PLQ. This is the sort of wisdom that only the military could ever lead one to discover.  ;D

1. Cut a hole in the milk carton...

recceguy said:
You really have to get out more. I don't think you have any idea the amount of time that many of us have, otherwise you wouldn't be acting like a noob and trying to lecture people, that have more time on coffee break than you do in uniform, about military life.

These aren't 'pranks'. They are abuse of authority and the perpetrator needs to accept responsibility, take his medicine and if I had anything to do with it, a personal apology, in front of the ship's company.

Wasn't my intention to talk down on anybody here, just this being an... anonymous forum I didn't deem it necessary to mention how little time in I have in comparison to who I'm speaking to.

I just find it pretty odd how many people are out to hang this guy, as if this is the first time this has happened.

I never once said he should of gotten away with it, and like you said that sort of punishment would be suitable (or something similar).

But the level of attention this has gotten at this point is ridiculous in my opinion.

The problem TB is that you are passing this off as no big deal.  It is a big deal.  This isn't a bunch of frat boys hanging together.  It's a supervisor acting in an innapropriate manner.  Makes no difference if it was on a ship, the local McDonald's or any other workplace.  The argument about this has been going on since time began is a non starter.  Rape and pillage used to be part of military culture and we don't do that either.

At the end of the day, the victim thought it was wrong, a witness thought it was wrong and apparently the system thinks it is wrong.  And yes, this isn't the first time it has happened nor will it be the last.  That does not mean we just blow it off.

We have a code of conduct (more so for leaders).  You either follow it or you don't.  Those who don't need to rethink their career choices, because someone else will do it for them.

Crantor said:
The problem TB is that you are passing this off as no big deal.  It is a big deal.  This isn't a bunch of frat boys hanging together.  It's a supervisor acting in an innapropriate manner.  Makes no difference if it was on a ship, the local McDonald's or any other workplace.  The argument about this has been going on since time began is a non starter.  Rape and pillage used to be part of military culture and we don't do that either.

At the end of the day, the victim thought it was wrong, a witness thought it was wrong and apparently the system thinks it is wrong.  And yes, this isn't the first time it has happened nor will it be the last.  That does not mean we just blow it off.

We have a code of conduct (more so for leaders).  You either follow it or you don't.  Those who don't need to rethink their career choices, because someone else will do it for them.

Yeah my issue is I wasn't really looking at it from a supervisor to subordinate point of view.

And this forum is not all that anonymous. Somebody, somewhere knows you.

No man will ever put his dick in my milk and not suffer some sort of consequence.

callsign said:
No man will ever put his dick in my milk and not suffer some sort of consequence.

Pretty exacting statement. What if you're unaware of the deed?

We don't cotton to internet toughguys here. No one is impressed by it.

If you can't add something substantive to the thread, don't post in it.

Milnet.ca Staff

callsign said:
You mean like getting a wet dick?

trolololololol

They might in fact suffer no consequence - you might not ever find out about it...well at least until the throat swab comes back positive for Gonorrhea or Chlamydia...

MM

recceguy said:
Pretty exacting statement. What if you're unaware of the deed?

We don't cotton to internet toughguys here. No one is impressed by it.

If you can't add something substantive to the thread, don't post in it.

Milnet.ca Staff

Just expressing that I would be severely displeased had I found out someone placed their penis my milk.    My apologies if I came across as an "internet toughguy". 
medicineman said:
They might in fact suffer no consequence - you might not ever find out about it...well at least until the throat swab comes back positive for Gonorrhea or Chlamydia...

MM

Technoviking said:
You mean like getting a wet dick?

trolololololol

Also recceguy, do you consider these posts as "substantive"?

callsign said:
Just expressing that I would be severely displeased had I found out someone placed their penis my milk.    My apologies if I came across as an "internet toughguy". 

What was wrong with saying "I would be severely displeased had I found out someone placed their penis my milk."

callsign said:
Also recceguy, do you consider these posts as "substantive"?

One asked you a question and one gave you a professional medical opinion.

Now go read the guidelines and don't get in any deeper here.

Most that come roaring out of the gates as a new member quickly find out that the acceptance level of their actions doesn't play well.

Just a spot of advice. Best bet is to sit back and read, see how things go and don't be too eager to run around trying to post everywhere trying to belong.

Milnet.ca Staff

Obviously this is not acceptable behavior by any military member. That being said something like that could of been handled on ship by the PMC, the Coxn or even the CO. I know several of the members mentioned in the court documents and its no surprise to me that it went this far.

Chief Stoker said:
Obviously this is not acceptable behavior by any military member. That being said something like that could of been handled on ship by the PMC, the Coxn or even the CO. I know several of the members mentioned in the court documents and its no surprise to me that it went this far.

Agreed, however you have more insight into this than I do. I read CM results and its retarded that the same penalty would have been handed out at a Summary Trial

medicineman said:
And I'm sure the MO would believe you when you said you caught it from a glass of chocolate milk.

Jim Seggie said:
I read CM results and its retarded that
Quote shortened, and bolded by Hammer Sandwich.

Mr Seggie, I, as I'm sure many members on this internet forum, respect you greatly....For any multitude of reasons.
I have bolded a portion of your response to illuminate something a lot of us take for granted...hell, a lot of us even joke about it.  :-[

But this has gone on long enough. I'm a caustic, non-Politically-correct fella. I say EXACTLY what I mean.
And even though this is a "web forum".......people can be anonymous.

But not you, Sir.....I'm sorry I have to call you out.  :(

Jim Seggie said:
I read CM results and it's retarded that

We'd all really appreciate proper punctuation.

Best Regards,

HammerSandwich
8)

Back