• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Group "takes aim at military messaging"

I am a Canadian Sailor and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me, my family or my community.

I am a proud CANADIAN soldier now serving in A Stan... and Francisco Juares  has no right and does not have my permission to speak for me... :threat:

To all the others that have served before me... CHIMO !  :salute:  :cdn:

Etienne

My spouse and I are military soldiers who have both served in Afghanistan.  My father, two sisters and two brothers-in-law were airmen and women.  Francisco Juarez certainly does not speak for us!!

I am a Canadian Soldier and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me, my family or my community.

I am a Canadian Soldier and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me, my family or my community.

P.S. Without aggressive military action to secure and set the proper conditions in significant areas of the country there would be NO aid in Afghanistan

I wasn't even that good of a soldier and this moron certainly doesn't cluck for me.......................

I am a retired Canadian Soldier and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me, my family or my community.

MG34 said:

I think I have a new t-shirt idea! .... My only question is "with photograph" or without?

Soon to be retired Canadian soldier who has been to Afghanistan and he can jam his opinions and beliefs right where everyone has one!

I am a Canadian Soldier and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me!

PS: On a personal note with 2 tours in Afghanistan both of which I volunteered for (in that they came and asked who wanted to go) I doubt Juarez has the nessary parts to ever be able to speak for me!

My email

Your group professes to represent the Military Community, however you fail to grasp that yours is not representative of me or those I consider my brothers & sisters.
As a veteran and ex service member I am offended that you would hide behind such a name for yourself and not show your true intent.
Hope you all send your comments into their site email address.

milcomspeakout@yahoo.ca

I am a retired Canadian soldier and Fransisco Juarez most certainly does not speak for me.

I will not dignify him by expressing my opinion of him and his ilk.

I am a Canadian Soilder and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me, my family or my community.

I'm ex-forces, and I'll thank everybody NOT to speak for me - I'm quite capable of speaking for myself, thank you very much!

What a moron!

:cdn:
Hawk

I am a member of the Canadian Forces and Francisco Juarez and his organization does not and will never speak for me.

As a reservist the idea of Francisco Juarez appointing himself as speaker for the Canadian Forces INFURIATES and NAUSIATES me.

Did you read the links in the Article Link? Please do.  Enough to scare you! Its getting so I don't recognize my own country, or the people who live here.

:cdn:
Hawk

It is because I'm a Canadian Soldier that these people think they can speak for me.

I am a retired Canadian soldier and Fransisco Juarez most certainly does not speak for me or my family, some of whom are still serving.

Fransisco Juarez is not a soldier
Fransisco Juarez never was a soldier
Fransisco Juarez never will be a soldier
Fransisco Juarez doesn't understand honour, discipline, duty, integrity and loyalty
Fransisco Juarez is a big fat anti-war demonstrator because he could not hack it on his training and lack the intestinal fortitude to gut it out
Fransisco Juarez does not, has not and will never speak for me...

I AM A CANADIAN SOLDIER!

I am a retired Canadian Soldier and Francisco Juarez does not speak for me, my family or my community.

Mr Juarez is a con-artist.  Nothing more.

Back