• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New PT Test Requirements...Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW....some pretty damning evidence there.  I look forward to the response.  :eek:

Mods:

I think it would be best if my recent posts to this thread were moved to the *Ramblings* thread.  I also think the link to the real athelete's page should be dismantled. 

Thanks

scoutfinch said:
So... now that your little piece of fiction has been uncovered for what it is, why don't you take down the link to the guy that you claimed was you, you fake.

BOOM! - Super SLAM!  :evil:

and we await the reply,.....

scoutfinch said:
Mods:

I think it would be best if my recent posts to this thread were moved to the *Ramblings* thread.  I also think the link to the real athelete's page should be dismantled. 

Thanks
I'm TRYING! If you people would give me 2 seconds without posting.... :D

scoutfinch said:
Mods:

Thanks

+1

Remember that legitimate posts to the original *New PT Test Requirements* thread should go to the original thread so we don't make more work for paracowboy this evening.

okay, I think I caught up.
rcarc, I moved your last post to the real thread, as it seemed a valid question related to the issue.

scout,
until we have confirmation, I'm going to leave the link up as evidence, one way or the other.

carry on!

Leo791989 said:
mud recca thanks for all those analigies.

Just noticed this...after Paracowboys CleanFest '06 on this thread...

Who the heck is Mud Recca?  Is that like, my "street" name?  :nana:

Just call me by my rank...

Corporal-Captain  :)

Yo Mud Recca,

Postshizzle, dem up takes.

Yeaow!

dickey.jpg

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Yo Mud Recca,

Postshizzle, dem up takes.

Yeaow!

dickey.jpg

dileas

tess

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ok THAT is the funniest thing I have seen in years!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mud Recce Man said:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Ok THAT is the funniest thing I have seen in years!

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!
Word, bro.

Hey Tess, nice do-rag.  How come it ain't tartan?  (Glasgow Bloods??)

That was our day dress stewart tartan,

Later on we dollied ourselves up;

12-tartan%20twins.jpg

dileas

tess

oh wait it is the pt thread...

:pushup:

EDIT - read the links and thought the guy was the real deal.  Wrote some nice stuff.  Then read the rest of the thread.  Now feeling pretty stupid.  Too much beer tonight? Is this guy Leo for real or not? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back