• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Tank Creations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
desert is pretty open terrain. Sure this tank wont be able to get into alot of places without collateral, but u could modify it to be less big. but still rendering a vehicle like this

CesarNostradamus said:
desert is pretty open terrain. Sure this tank wont be able to get into alot of places without collateral, but u could modify it to be less big. but still rendering a vehicle like this

So you would limit it to the desert? Not all wars are fought there remember....

You're all just jealous that you didn't come up with the idea!  only one thing to add...    it should be bigger and more ridiculous in concept.

CesarNostradamus said:

So, you're suggesting we fight from dump trucks of different sizes?

CesarNostradamus said:

You still haven't tackled the transport and logistics tail, amongst other major concerns and criteria. This is not a feasible way to go. Please quit trying to defend your fantasy, and admit it's just a non starter.

Otherwise we can let the thread degenerate into another humourous thread on hover tanks and plasma guided anti matter cannons.

Michael O`Leary said:
So, you're suggesting we fight from dump trucks of different sizes?

Splendid idea Michael! Why not? I've seen the Reserves fight from three ton stake trucks!  ;D

ʞɔoɹɯɐɥs said:
  I mean, it's just dangerous to have a battalion of infantry bouncing around inside a carrier with nothing better to do.

Umm...bouncing? hehehe.  ;D

Where's Future Soldier/Braveheart to make a comment on this kind of thread when you need him?

We you really need Fast Air and Direct Fire Support at the same time!

main.php

It's a wheeled death trap only used by F**KTARDS OR US MARINES

A MERK GAVIN WOULD DESTROY THAT THING IN FLASH

ANYONE THAT DOES NOT TYPE IN CAP IS AALSO A F**KTARD

GO AIRBORNE (EXCEPT ME, I AM AFRAID OF HEIGHTS)

SIGNED MS, DYNCO, ETC,ETC

Colin P said:
It's a wheeled death trap only used by F**KTARDS OR US MARINES

A MERK GAVIN WOULD DESTROY THAT THING IN FLASH

ANYONE THAT DOES NOT TYPE IN CAP IS AALSO A F**KTARD

GO AIRBORNE (EXCEPT ME, I AM AFRAID OF HEIGHTS)

SIGNED MS, DYNCO, ETC,ETC

Nice quote.

Oh Sparky....you make me laugh.

Regards

heres a concept i did draw myself. its just a cheap drawing i did in 10 min.. for my video game im creating, myself.

i will draw a better, realistic approach

apc.jpg

You know, go big or go home is not really a military truism, go many or go home would be a better way to put it. The second world war was won by quantity, u can't build massive tanks with quantity. The battleships were too big and that's what led to their demise, they made easy targets, trust me the air force would have a field day if it were hunting those things...

Hammers Slammers hover tanks would make quick work out of such a monstrosity.  :P

This is what a girl looks like http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/swimsuit/collection/

Sorry Comrade Caesar but you're about 75 years too late with your multi turreted land battleship. The Soviets came up with it in in 1935

with their T-35

T-35.jpg

They built about 60 and several saw service against the Germans in 1941. They didn't do well against the smaller Pnz IIs, IIIs, & IVs.

No dance floor either. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back