• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Tank Creations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe one of these days i will become a Police officer. But even then,.......... Its not as great as being a soldier.

CesarNostradamus said:
I will admit... i had my Sad times in the past. Ive acted up strangely amongst the artists on the internet. Ive spoke alot of stupid things. none of which i had ment, mere fantasies and trials.

In reality, i am a nice person. I goto work, i come home an paint. Theres really no fun or excitment and advanture, like you soldiers get to honourably go through. I still dream and wish to be a soldier... Now in life, i have no friends becuase the people in our society, like to party do stupid things, drugs, use women, etc...

in my heart, i still hold a duty towards you fine men. I sometimes really wish i would have joined the military like i really wanted to growing up. Things would have been less miserable. I still get fed the scraps. I have no career. nothing.

If anyone wants me to draw them a picture here, i will do so for free, you all deserve it. All of you. Canada is the greatest country in the world. And the world should embrace our virtures.

A couple of words then...

Stop, relax, read, listen & learn.

We have a saying here.  Stay in your lane, in other words Talk about what you know.  Yup you can make observations and ask questions but remember those first five.  Stop, relax, read, listen & learn.

This thread is really all over the place, going from new tank designs to Cesar waxing philosophical about his life and his friend. Very odd read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back