• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NHL 2006-2007

Who are you cheering for?

• Tampa Bay Lightning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philidelphia Flyers

• New Jersey Devils

• Minnesota Wild

• Dallas Stars

• San Jose Sharks

• St. Lois Blues

• Colorado Avalanche

• Nashville Predators

• Columbus Blue Jackets

• Phoenix Coyotes

• Chicago Blackhawks

• Florida Panthers

• Carolina Hurricanes

• Atlanta Thrashers

• Los Angeles Kings

• New York Rangers

• New York Islanders

• Washington Capitals

• Total voters
And who won again.....?????  BUFFALO!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!  ;D

And Sundin Scores an overtime goal to take it tonight.   :D

Short handed too.

Ti Domi played 1000 games for the Leafs and got fired the end of the season.  Mats Sundin scored 500 goals.  Is he nearing the end of the line?

Jacob said:
Ti Domi played 1000 games for the Leafs and got fired the end of the season.  Mats Sundin scored 500 goals.  Is he nearing the end of the line?

What?

Toronto Maple Leafs  (37.6%)

Why am I not surprised. They seem to have a strong team this season. I hope they bring the cup.

booted said:
Toronto Maple Leafs  (37.6%)

Why am I not surprised. They seem to have a strong team this season. I hope they bring the cup.

Ha  :rofl:

7 rounds of shooutout and finally we get a win.  8)

GO LEAFS GO

Some great saves on both sides. I'm glad to see the boys in blue win though. :)

My favourite games have always been between Toronto and Montreal.

Sorry for some, but I'm a LEAFS fan...#17!!  But I tend to cheer for all the Canuck teams, when they're not playing the Leafs that is.  I think this is the year for the Leafs  ;)  you just wait....and wait  :brickwall:
Although, I do cheer the loudest when Team :cdn: plays!  :cheers:

Hey we didn't go to a shootout tonight :D.  And we pulled a win too.  Good night all around.  8)

CanEhdian said:
People always laugh at me when I say I like the Penguins but I can see them becoming a great team in the near future and having all the bandwagon jumpers come aboard.

The only reason the Pens will ever go anywheres is because of Crosby or Malkin...And if Malkins a typical Russian hockey player hit em and he'll leave the ice cryin and Crosby all you have to do is pester him the whole game and he'll take stupid penalties....TAKE IT FROM ME ::)....Otherwise they got Malone,Recchi,Ruutu,LeClairOuellet and Gonchar is in the only Solid D they have ....Really wouldn't count on any of them to do anything though

P.S. Go canucks ;D ;D ;D

I used to be obsessed with hockey when i was just a wee lad... Then the Winnipeg Jets left me  :crybaby:

Selanne all the way!

For those Penguins fans.  Watch that rookie Jordan Staal.  From Peterborough Ontario

Jacob said:
For those Penguins fans.  Watch that rookie Jordan Staal.  From Peterborough Ontario

Yea he looks good... Doesn't he have 4 shorthanded goals already?

That was a fluke.  My Sabres just had an off day.  ;)

beach_bum said:
That was a fluke.  My Sabres just had an off day.   ;)

Wel the Sabres can take as off days as they like.  If it equals a win for the Leafs call it whatever you want.    ;D

You'll all be sorry for being doubters when my Sabres bring home the Cup!  Bwahahahaha!  :-*

Back