• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay Increase

What will our pay raise be?

• 6.6% or higher

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • 6.5% or lower

Votes: 35 36.8%
  • Quit wondering

Votes: 44 46.3%

• Total voters
bump
and also can anyone tell me how much a pte 3 will bring home on the 15th. Its actually really important that i know this info if you have any questions pm me

he probably wants to know how much he can spend at "leon's no money miracle" and pay it off in a week !

just kiddin'  ;D

you'll bring home roughly (0.065)*(12.5 months)*(Pte 3 pay before the raise)

so what you are saying is:

divide by2 , carry the 4...multiply by 3, take out taxes, EI and my shrae of adscam.....i get what again ?  ;D

aesop081 said:
so what you are saying is:

divide by2 , carry the 4...multiply by 3, take out taxes, EI and my shrae of adscam.....i get what again ?   ;D

Chump Change.  ;D

And i was worried i would have moneu burning a hole in my wallet...thank god for spec pay and aircrew allowance !!

~RoKo~ said:
you'll bring home roughly (0.065)*(12.5 months)*(Pte 3 pay before the raise)

So what your saying is im going to be bringing home

0.065*12.5*1183.50

961.59375 dollars

hrmmm maybe im calculating it wrong...

someguyincanada said:
So what your saying is im going to be bringing home

0.065*12.5*1183.50

961.59375 dollars

hrmmm maybe im calculating it wrong...

Now take a 'conservative' 46% off for taxes and that should be it.....   ;D

And as Inch said in another post on this matter:

Since this is added onto our pay, they tax it based on the last dollar they anticipate us to make. In my case I was taxed at 43%, then they took pension because the money is pensionable, and of course CPP and EI. Now, I did get an incentive on Apr 2nd as well so a good comparison for my pay won't come until next month, but I still paid almost double what I normally pay in income tax, Pension, CPP and EI and my back pay was less than half my normal pay.

A guy on our course checked his pay statement for mid-April and he will receive $1250 for a Private One. Just gives you an idea.

I've got my mid-april statement right in front of me, I am a Cpl 1 as of Oct 04, my Backpay is $1635.52 (after tax).  My paycheck is up about $90 per pay after tax. Yes $180 total per month after tax :)

Capt (Pilot) Basic for the period of the back pay and I'm going to see about $1000 out of $2200 before taxes, but as it said in the post that George quoted, I can't really tell the difference between my normal pay and the back pay since I also got one of the larger incentives for Capt this month.

Back