• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay to go to CFLRS?/Misc Questions.

PMedMoe said:
They won't have Canadian.  BMQ is in Quebec.  They'll have Laurentian.    ;)

And I never thought speaking French would help me...  ::)

BrandonM said:
I'm picky when it comes to beer. Coors Light, Miller and Molson Canadian are pretty much all I'll drink

Dude, this statement does not compute.  The beverages you just mentioned are what are called "moose piss."  Do yourself a favour and try a beer.  Hoegaarden or Boddington's are good starters.

PMedMoe said:
They won't have Canadian.  BMQ is in Quebec.  They'll have Laurentian.    ;)

Basic is where I learned to drink Molson Export for this exact reason. Still can't get over how I couldn't find Canadian anywhere.

ballz said:
Basic is where I learned to drink Molson Export for this exact reason. Still can't get over how I couldn't find Canadian anywhere.

Saddening. I'm more of a Coors fan... Haven't had Molson Ex since moose hunting season and I can't even remember what it tastes like  :-\

With regards to your questions, have you tried sending an email via the forces.ca website?
You will not be required to purchase any military kit, you will be required to either bring with you certain personal items or purchase them locally (coat hangers, soap etc).
In the same email you can ask about your pay after deductions, they have a document that they will send you with the most up to date information.

Gizmo 421 said:
With regards to your questions, have you tried sending an email via the forces.ca website?
You will not be required to purchase any military kit, you will be required to either bring with you certain personal items or purchase them locally (coat hangers, soap etc).
In the same email you can ask about your pay after deductions, they have a document that they will send you with the most up to date information.

Ohh gee, I actually forgot about that chat thing they have up on their site. Thanks for reminding me :)

Back