• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pea's Story...

Pea

Inactive
Reaction score
I figured I would make a post since there have been a ton of people on these boards that have been pushing me, mentoring me, and just plain patient while I asked a million questions.

I put my application in for Reg Force Medical Technical on March 7th. I completed my medical and interview this afternoon. I have been advised that I am now merit listed, and extremely competitive. He advised me to call if I haven't heard by next Wednesday as there is a board sitting on Monday and I have a good chance of being selected on that one. So we'll see what the next week or so brings.

Thank you to everyone who has been supportive and giving me the push I needed to get off my butt and apply, instead of just dreaming about it. I'll keep you updated!

And now, I wait.  ;D

And to think you wanted to wait until April to put the application in!! 

Have I told you lately that "YOU ROCK GIRL"!!!  You will be a benefit to the CF and will go far in your new chosen career.  Watch out St Jean....here comes Pea.  ;D

All the best, and I know you'll stay in touch with the results.  I won't hold it against you either, that you are picking Army as your element.....

airmich said:
I won't hold it against you either, that you are picking Army as your element.....

Pfft...that just means that the really important advice got to her.

Really awesome Pea, No doubts here...Best of luck, and I know you'll do great.

Pea this is great news girl. Now I have to sit and wait for the BIG post telling us when you are off to St. Jean.

Awww... It's okay, Pea, you'll just be a Green Pea in a Pea Pod now ;o)

Although we in the military are a bunch of baby-killing, warmongering swine, we're always willing to give peas a chance.

Pea 

Good luck with  getting in .  I just got my call today I am going to be doing Basic  in Wainright Alberta for Infantry its worth the wait .

Eggads..... Lookout St Jean :)

(Congrats Pea)

Shamrock said:
Although we in the military are a bunch of baby-killing, warmongering swine, we're always willing to give peas a chance.
gggrrroooaaannnnner! very funny
Congrats Army Pea, looks good on ya! Our newest little pea in the pod..

Hey Pea,

already said it, but I'll say it again: Congrat! You'll do great.
In celebration, there will be that much more drinking going on at the M&G on the 24th :p

Thanks everyone for all the kind words!  ;D It's been a pretty good day. Like I said, I'll keep you updated. Hopefully that offer will come my way soon!

Just practice push ups and sit ups.  Start jogging to help get in shape for the PT test.  I believe most can do it cold and still pass, but I don't know that the pass is in BMQ? 
Again, congrats, Pea. ;D 

Pea

Congratulations! I have outmost faith, that you are going to do great.

~Rebecca~

I have to give you one of my favourite quotes. It is as follows.....

"The Future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of thier Dreams"
~Eleanor Roosevelt~

Pea said:
I put my application in for Reg Force Medical Technical on March 7th.

Oh God...my trade, on my birthday....

Does someone up there hate me?  :crybaby:

St. Micheals Medical Team said:
Oh God...my trade, on my birthday....

Does someone up there hate me?   :crybaby:

:p I know you mean well.  Maybe it's some kind of sign it's meant to be...  ;D

Back